Prologue

Blood Shot

I wrote a letter to my mother before I left. It took me sometime to reveal my identity. I am not the person they used to know with. What I am now is what I do not expect me to be. Of course it's unbelievable, I really don't imagine me being a weapon for a tragedy that could happen 2 years from now. Yes, they choose me. They choose me as a representative of the country together with 12 people that they believe can prevent the up coming world war in Weyland.

At first I don't trust those black suited men who suddenly show up after I exited in the comfort room at mall. They took me in a 'hidden'parking lot and told me that I am one of the chosen to become a warrior and they need my help in preventing the shed of blood.

'What? I.. I don't understand' taas boses kung sabi pero hindi nila yun sinagot.

'W.why me?' I stutter while changing my question and as usual I got no acceptable reply instead they just tell me to pack up my things and be ready for a week after now.

And that's it . Yun ang nangyare 6 days ago and now, I'm leaving my family without proper goodbye.

Nakokonsensiya man ako pero wala akong magagawa dahil nandito na sila. Ang mga black coated men. I don't trust them, I can't even believe in what they are saying. But what have gotten into me to follow these guys? Merong kakaibang nangyayare sa katawan ko at hindi ko macontrol. Para bang nadala ako sa bigat ng presensya ng mga estrangherong ito kaya ako napasama. I'm seriously afraid by now.