1)bumping into mr.badboy

New book so please bear with me x

...........................................................

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Ugh" I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I roll over with my eyes closed,feeling for the off button. I press it as I open my eyes.i immediately close my eyes at the harsh light then reopen them blinking rapidly.

Getting out of my warm cozy king sized bed I walk to my attached bathroom and get ready for another amazing day school.

Note the sarcasam

After I get out of the shower and get dressed in my purple laced under wear and bra that I got from Victoria secret a few days ago. I go to my wardrobe and pull out black skinny jeans along with a white floral top and white converse. I then  let my silky blonde hair down and lastly i put some mascara just to pop my green emerald eyes and lip gloss.

I go down stairs to greet my mother. My mom is beautiful I inherited my moms silky blonde hair and her height I'm 5'4.I got my dads emerald green eyes. Dad past away when I was 15.

"Morning darling" said mom she was standing by the oven making pancakes..mm. My favourite I thought.

"Morning mom"I greeted I sat at the kitchen island and waited, my pancakes where finished and placed in my plate I stuffed my face in them and got up to go to school, grabbing my bag,phone and keys I said bye to my mom and walked out to my baby unlocking my Nissan gtr I sat in and drove out of my drive way.5 minutes later and I was in my school helmorte high.

Walking to my locker I see my bestfriend bella she's really beautiful, bella has brown hair long that reaches up to her butt and blue crystal eyes she is 5'6. "heya girl" she says "hey Bella" I said I pinched my code number in and opened my locker taking out my books for the day.

Riiiinnggg

"Thats the bell cya chicka" Bella waved as i was walking to my class English.

I bumped into a hard chest "watch were your going nerd" the deep sexy voice said I looked up and saw the one and only Aiden Farrel,hah he's not getting away talking like that "I'm not a nerd and you bumped into me"I exclaimed he was suprised for a second but changed into a hard state he slammed me against the locker "watch it bitch your messing with the wrong person" I gulped hard before I can reply the principle walked out "Mrs.Jones and Mr.Farrel to class NOW" he let me go and walked away I scoffed and walked away to my class great I'm late.

Walking into class Mrs.bugger turned around "ms.Jones your late detention after school" I nodded and headed to my seat in the back row only to see Mr.bad boy him self sitting in my seat he looked at me and smirked I just scoffed and sat down listening to the lecture bugger was saying.

Poke..poke...poke

I turned to see Mr.bad boy himself poking me "will you stop" he only smirked in return

Poke..poke...poke

Ignore him..ignore him I keep repeating in my head

Poke..poke..poke

That's it MUAHAHAH

"uh miss aiden keeps poking me repeatedly" she turns "Mr. Farral detention after school I turn to him and see hes glaring at me i smirk evilly and turn

Riiinnngggg

I bolt it out of the class and go to my next class history ugh why do we need to learn this shit anyway they are all dead. I walked into my class and sat in my designated seat soon the class was filled the students..our teacher miss.harness walked in.

"good morning class" she greeted miss harness was really pretty she had long brown hair and grey eyes and she was tall "today we will be working on blah blah blah i spaced out during the whole lesson.

Yay its lunch I'm starving I walked to.my locker and put my English and history books in since I'm done with them then walked to the lunch room I got my food and walked to our table and saw Bella there. "

heya I heard you bumped into the Aiden farrals" she chirped I rolled my eyes

"pu-lease hes nothing important just an asshole..and how did you find out" I asked

"well someone saw you two and it

was spreaded"

"stupid gossip"

Out of no where a chair was pulled and there sat Mr.bad boy him self ugh what is he doing here "and what do you think you are doing" I asked

Here's the first chapter x comment and vote