Are we siblings?!

"It was early in the morning and you had to wake up because it was your first day in college..you studied fashion with 1 of your close friends ever since primary school which was so cool!!you live in an apartment with your homie who is jennie in the states."

Jennie:y/n you awake?

Y/n:yes yes

Jennie:okay get ready i'm making breakfast

Y/n:"nodded"

"You took a quick shower and got dressed"

"You wore this as you ran downstairs to eat breakfast and run to the campus"

Jennie:here you go

Y/n:Mmm bacon and eggs..seems delicious

Jennie:haha quick you pig..non y/n i was describing you not insulting you!!

Y/n:"pouts"

Jennie:awe unnie is cute

Y/n:ofc i am..let's go if you're done.

Jennie:yea let's go

"We left the house and got in the car since our campus is 10km away and we are the laziest people on earth to walk!"

Y/n:i will drive since your license aren't out yet.

Jennie:yea
"After 12 mins you arrived to the campus"

Jennie:y/n i will go use the bathroom and you go get our schedules.

Y/n:okay.."as you were walking someone bumped into you from the back and he didn't bother to apologize.."

Y/n:look where you're going buddy..you should tell your parents to teach you manners btw.

"As he looked around..he looked so much like you..he was just taller...you could see his eyes widen as well"

???:uh..w-well i-im sorry i-i guess "he looked down"

Y/n:it's okay..see you around

"You went and got your schedules as you waited for jennie in the same place she left you"

Jennie:hey y/n

Y/n:bro the weirdest thing just happened..i met a guy who is copy and paste from me but he was just taller..!

Jennie:calm your horses..you're the ugliest so I can't imagine two of you

Y/n:uh jennie don't mock me please i'm your unnie after all

Jennie:i'm jk y/n-ah you know you're the prettiest!!

Y/n:yes ik that..

"You had art class..same for jennie..when you were walking you saw the same guy again.."

Y/n:here he is shishar.

"Jennie looked at the figure you were looking at as you saw her eyes widening..!"

Jennie:j-jeo...

Y/n:huh?
To be continued...