Chapter#1

King's Cross,packed with bustling agents and vivid colours,seemed to be a normal train station.

But sandwiched between platform 9 and 10,was a magical world others escaped into every September the first.

Chatters and the screeching sound of trolley wheels pierced the silence of the station as countless people,dressed in long,black cloaks which trailed along behind them flawlessly enetered.

"I can't wait."black hair like coal and hazel eyes,a handsome,lean sixteen year old boy walk with something like a strutt towards the plain wall.

Beside him,another boy gave out a bark of laughter,receiving glares and gawps.

"Can't wait to see Snievellus,you mean."Sirius Black chuckled after he had calmed down.

A smirk marked James Potter's face.

Running a hand through his hair,James made his way to the barrier and leaned against it cooly...

He felt breeze and his eyes snapped open automatically.

With smoke billowing out of the train's licroce black chimney(or something,I dk what it's called)and with a fresh coat of paint,sat on a polished set of tracks,was the Hogwarts Express.

"Let's find Loony,shall we?"James wore a hurried expression as he weaved through the thick crowd of witches and wizards.

Sirius followed him,a bored look etched on his face.

A lock of hair fell across Sirius' face but he seemed to like it and left it there.

And,there,looking immensely tired was Remeus John Lupin.

"James."Lupin acknowledge and managed a shaky smile.

"Hurry."James brushed past multiple students,the girls casting him looks of admiration.

The trio clambered up the train and trudged past the full compartments.

"Now,where's that rat?"muttered Sirius darkly,having never been fon of Peter Pettigrew.

"In a compartment with his ears perked up and waiting for us as usual."replied James,a forlong look on his face.

Sirius snorted in disguist and continued untill catching sight of Peter in a compartment.

Lupin slid open the door and greeted Peter with a knowing smile.

"Budge up."ordered James with an air of impatience.

As Sirius slid the compartment door close again,a greasy hair boy with sunken cheeks and beautiful red haired girl past by.

James felt a ball of anger rise in his chest but soon slumped back into his seat as Lupin gave him a warning look.

"Screw him.Why can't Lily go out with me?"questioned James,now checking his reflection in the window.

While James mused over the question,Lupin pulled out a Transfiguration textbook and said darkly,"You are somewhat obnoxious."

James rolled his eyes plainly,"I'm handsome."

Sirius sniggered and pawed the fabric of his cloak absent-mindedly.

"The thing is why he still goes out with him after he called her a you-know-what."Lupin said shrewdly,his shoulders forming a shrug as a a crease settled between his eyebrows.

James scratched his eyebrows in a way which made some fifth-year Hufflepuff girls in the opposite compartment to squeal in delight.

"I have no idea why you like Lily,out of all of them."Lupin's eyes flickered to outside the compartment ina questioning manner.