The Naked Wolf

Prologue

     The cold air thrashed against my naked body causing me to fall against the thick trunk of a tall oak. I was almost there, I thought while noticing a small house not too far away. The Reservation was where most Rogue or Lone wolves ran to when they needed a place to stay.

My mother had spoken of this place while she lay dying in my arms, right after the Full Moon changed my life forever. I continued to walk, my legs trembling from walking so long. I couldn't keep track with the time anymore, but long enough for my feet to begin bleeding, though that would heal once I rested.

Rest, God that sounded wonderful. I shook those thoughts out of my head and continued forward, rest would just have to wait.

I was a few steps from the green door of the small home when I collapsed completely. My eyes were watering, I couldn't blink fast enough against the wind. There was a steel gate that started on both sides of the house that probably wrapped around the entire reservation. I reached for it, my fingers straining to touch it.

I was so close.

My ears began to ring so loudly I cried out. My hands clamped onto my head, God, why was this happening to me? I had done nothing to deserve this, why was Mother cursing me so? I pulled my legs to my chest, my body shaking violently. 'If anyone can hear me,' I thought using the last bit of power I had left. 'Help..'

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment & Vote. I'm posting the first chapter just cause I've written it already. New project to get me out of my rut. Ideas? Questions? Random BS? Let me know :D