Part 1: Chapter 1: Change

It's a nice casual day in New York, nothing much except the tall towers standong out, the Statue of Liberty. I sigh as my phine rings. I check who's calling; David Khane, my producer. I answer. " Hey, David, are you calling because of the concert?" I ask even though I already know the answer. " Excalty, Ellie. Are you ready the flight is in 45 minutes." he says bretahless. Whenever there's a big event apparently David head over heels. He gets nervous also a little too hyper. I guess he doesn't want to make a fool out of himself. Nobody does. " Yeah, I'm in the car., sorry gotta go!" I say casually I was already in the parking lot. I look at my sister in the car. "Well, hurry you don't want to make David go burzerk." "Yeah.." I say quietly. I reach over and hug her. She hugs me back. "I love you" I whisper in her ear. "Me too." she whispers back. I had already said bye to my brother and parents, but saying bye to Caroline.. that its not easy. After our sister-emotional-hugs I stepped out of the car. I wasn't bugged with the paparazzi until I was two steps from the door. "Lana tell us where are you headed at?" one asks. "She's going to the concert in Germany, obviously Claire." a gay paparazzi guy says. I bet my tongue from laughing now I've met some gay people but it takes me awhile to get used to the way they speak. They left me alone as I entered the airport, it was nicd and cold, full, the nice cool air, i could hear the whinning of kids, roller blades, the speakers', and finally David coming. "Ellie, you made it! For a second i thought thst you weren't over here... But you are so thats great." After our greetings, we had to that entire airport procedure (and yes there were a couple of fans) but after thst we finally got on the plane. The flight seemd like forever I sat near the winddow David sat in the middle and an middle-aged woman was there. At first Davis and I talked, but after that we were watching movies. I wasnt sure whta he was watching but i was watching Hitch starring Will Smith and Keven James, Eva Mendes, and Amber Valleta. After the movie David and I started talking, and after that we ate the food the airplane gave us, and finally I fell asleep. I didnt really dream but, I did have a couple of flashbacks, most of them were when me and my syblings were younger... By the time I woke up the plane was already landing. After we got out, we went through the entire airport procedure and not only had we stepped out there were paparazzi like everywhere, also there were girls and boys holding posters that said Lana del Rey and I'm your biggest Fan!!! in English. A couple of cops were there and must have told them to give us some soace beacuse they all opened up, and we cohkd finally make it to our limo. During the ride to our hotel, I studied Germany. Wow, you'll be performing in here. Anyway after that ride, we finally to the hotel. And let me just say it was huge and neatly fancy. We went to the reception area, after they attended us. We got our keys to our hotel rooms (seperate rooms of course.) Anyway, we rehearsed for what seemd like forever. The stadium in whuch I would be performing was huge, and spacious. Each day while I rehearsed I keot thinking to myself Good thing the concert's in 1 week.