Chapter 1

I woke up yet another morning in the summer with the sun shinning. I looked out my window and could see the sun rising on the horizon of the hill east of my house. It was beautiful! I got up and walked downstairs into the kitchen where I saw my mom on her computer with her glasses on, at her desk. "Morning" I said. "Oh morning honey I was just doing a little work, so what's up?" She asked me. "Nothing much Mom just, I don't know, breakfast?" I replied kind of awkwardly. "Oh Theresa there's some left over pancakes and strawberries in the fridge for you." She told me. "Okay thanks Mom." I said. There were moments of silence while my mom continued typing on the computer doing taxes. I opened the fridge and grabbed the left overs my mom had suggested. "Oh Theresa I forgot to tell u, there's a new family moving in across the street, and they have a boy your age!" My mom said all excitedly as if this was the boy I was going to marry. "Okay sounds cool Mom." I replied to her. "Theresa sense he's new here and you two will be going to high school together I want you to be extra nice to him and kind of show him around." She said. "Okay mom will do." I said again kind of awkwardly because once again my mom makes everything weird. "Oh and I want you to bring some cookies over there too." She told me. "Okay will do." I said again. "Good!" She responded. I took the pancakes and strawberries upstairs to my room and grabbed my phone. Two minutes later I get a call from my best friend Jessica. "Hey Jess what's going on?" I asked.

"THERESA YOUR NEVER GONNA BELIEVE!"

"Oh my God Jess what!?"

"Did your mom tell you about the new family moving in that has a 15 year old boy!?"

"Ya why! Is he like a total loser or something?"

"Oh my god Theresa no! He's gorgeous!!!"

"Oh my god how do you know?!"

"Ter he's got ig!"

"Jess no way!"

"Heck ya!"

"What's his ig?! I gotta know!"

"It's teohalm no underscores or anything! And Ter I gotta go I'll text you later!"

"Okay I'll talk to you later Jess! Bye!"

Then we hung up. I quickly loaded Instagram and typed in Teohalm. At that moment I saw how many followers he had and my jaw dropped. He had 64k! How in the world could he have so many followers!!! Was he in a movie or something!? (Little did I know he was.) I ran to my window and saw a boy almost 6 feet tall step out of a black jeep. He looked about 5'9 or 5'10 of pure gorgeousness! I looked at the boy standing in the drive way, talking to who looked like his mom, and I looked at his pictures on Instagram and realized it was indeed the same boy! I wanted to scream! I ran down stairs where I saw my mom packing up getting ready to go to work. I ran into the kitchen as fast as I could and grabbed my great grandmothers famous chocolate chip cookie recipe. I grabbed the flour, the sugar, the butter, the salt, the chocolate that we just so happen to make our selves, and who could forget the eggs. It took me 2 hours to get me to make them absolutely perfect. Then I put them all on a nice plate, and put pink plastic rap over them. I set them on the table and ran up stairs as quickly as possible and got dressed. I threw on my Bethany Mota half shirt and high waisted tribal leggings to go with it. I ran into the bathroom brushed my teeth, used some mouth wash and began doing my hair. I grabbed the curler to curl my beautiful golden blond hair. I threw on some of my favorite makeup and put on my mint green vans. I ran downstairs and grabbed the cookies with my phone in a cross sling purse of mine from aero. I walked out of the house and crossed the street casually. No one was on the drive way, so they must have been in the house. There was a moving truck in the drive way along with two other cars. A black jeep and a red corvette. I walked up to the house, it was a little bit bigger than mine but I heard this one had a huge basement. I walked to the front door and rang the door bell. About 2 minutes later the 15 year old boy opened the door. "Hi my name is Theresa. I live just across the street and I understand you guys are new here." I said, sounding like a total ninny. "I'm Teo and ya we just moved in." He said with a smile. He was gorgeous. "I made you guys some cookies to kinda welcome you guys." I said smiling again like a ninny. "Awesome thanks these look great." He said taking one out and popping it into his mouth. "Oh my God I was right they are great! Like really great! Did you make these?" He asked me. "Yes, it's my great grandmas recipe." I replied. He put the plate down on a small table next to the door. "Do you wanna like meet up later, could you like give me a tour of the town?" He asked me. Oh my god! A cute, no... A GORGEOUS boy just asked me to give him a tour of the town. "Ya sure I'd love to show you around." I said. "Great! Hey can I get your number so I can call you?" He asked. And he asks for my number? This is like a dream! "Ya sure it's 847-555-6273." I said smiling. "Cool I'll call you later" he said smiling. "Okay I'll see you later then I guess." I replied. "7:00?" He asked me. "Sure that works." I said. "Okay see you later Theresa." He said. He said my name with the voice of an angel, it was so unreal. "Bye Teo." I said. I walked back across the street and unlocked my front door and walked in. I wondered if he had watched me walk back or even felt the same way I did right now. Once the door was shut I did a little happy dance. I wonder if he did the same thing! I texted my mom that I was going out tonight at 7:00 and she said okay that's fine just don't be back to late. Okay I'll just show up at like 4:00 am no big! I thought. I chuckled to myself as I ran upstairs to my room, plopped on my bed and couldn't stop thinking about what would happen tonight.