Part 1

* Y/N POV*

I was just walking on the streets of Seoul, just then I saw a lot of girls crowding in front of the shopping mall. I was curious what was so special about that shopping mall so I decided to check it. When I went there I saw my favourite kpop band BTS and I rushed to see what were they doing, then I come to know that they were celebrating Jungkook's birthday! I was so happy that I continuously shouted "OPPA! SARANGHAE!!!!" and just then I saw Jungkook winking at me!!! It was the best day of my life. But, a little later, it was time to go home. On my way I saw my bestfriend Leah...

Leah : Hey girl! What's up? You look really happy and it's your first time BLUSHING!!!!! Who's the lucky guy????

Y/N : Well....... I saw BTS!!!! You can't even imagine how happy I was!!! I wish you were there!!!

Leah : Really??!!! Oh My God!!! You're so lucky!!

Y/N : IKR!!! Jungkook even winked at me!!!!!

Leah : Oh My God!!!! You're too lucky!!!!!

Both : AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Leah : (whispering) Alright, alright, let's stop shouting, people are looking at us........

Then we looked around and we saw that everyone were staring at us, we got so embarrassed that we just ran away.

Y/N : Woah!! That was so embarrassing!!!

Leah : I know!!! But that was fun right girl??

Y/N : Of course!!!

Then we laughed heartily and went to the direction of our house but we had to split as our house direction was not the same.

Leah : Bye girl!! See you at the sleepover!!!

Y/N : Okay bye!!!! See you too!!

She went and I was walking down the alley and I heard footsteps behind me, I was so scared that i didn't even dare to look back. I walked faster and I heard him saying something...

??? : (panicking) Hey..........wait.........I'm lost.....

I turned back and I saw him with my greatest horror........... I saw Jungkook with his tornd clothes and he was a big mess....!!!!

Y/N : Oh My God!!!!! What happened Jungkook???

Jungkook : I'll tell you later, just take me somewhere, my leg's hurting, OWWWW!!!!

Y/N : Okay.....let's go to my house it's close from here!!

Then I supported him and took him to my house....

*Jungkook's POV*

We were going towards our dorm just then our van's door slided open and I fell to a river and I was floating continuously till I founded myself on an alley. I was walking on that alley and I saw a beautiful lady, she seemed like my age and I was feeling like I have seen her somewhere before but I was not exactly sure.....She tied her hair in a ponytail and her dressing sense was really good. She was very neat and tidy and it looked like she was from a wealthy and polite family...Just then, she started to walk very fast, I was walking behind her, I was really tired and I had sprained my leg so I called her fir help and she took me to her house. Her house was so nice that I kept staring at it...

Y/N : Uhhhhh......I'm sorry my house isn't that beautiful.....

Jungkook : No! It's really beautiful!!!

Y/N : Thanks :)

Jungkook : Your most welcome....:)

Y/N : Ummmm.......Jungkook?

Jungkook : Yeah?

Y/N : Do you mind because my friends are going to have a sleepover in my house........

Jungkook : Of course not!! I would love to meet your friends!!

Y/N : Really? Thank you so much!!!

Jungkook : It's okay.....BTW, I didn't catch yourname yet...

Y/N : Oh! Yeah right.....It's Y/N, Kim Y/N...

Jungkook : A beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you ;)

I blushed a little at his words but I was extremely happy!!

Y/N : Thanks...

Jungkook : Anyways, let's get inside! It's damn cold and my leg's hurting!!!!

Y/N : Oh! I'm really sorry! Let's get inside!

*Author's Note *

Please dont hate cuz this is my first time writing a fanfiction....If you like it then follow me and vote it:)
And I will try to make it longer!!Buh-Bye for now!!!