Hey, Guys! Pt. 1

"Rozari, do have everything for Okinawa?" Dad asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, but why do we have to travel by boat? I hate boats!" I reminded him. He chuckled and ruffled my black and red hair.

"You'll know when we get there, Roze." I smiled faintly.

~Le Time Skip~

"Everyone, as you know, we have another transfer student. Meet, Rozari Karasuma." Dad introduced. I stepped out from behind him and faced my fellow assassins.

*Nagisa's POV*

Whoa, Karasuma-sensei has a daughter?! I never would have guessed. She has long as hell black and red hair that stopped at her knees and covered half of her face. She had dark blue eyes, black glasses- which were also covered because of her hair, a smirk that resembled Karma-kun's and pale-ish skin. Rozari reminded me of Itona Horibe a little bit- except he had white hair and yellow eyes. But still, if she shares the same arrogant tone that Itona uses, I'm going to flip out.

"So, where's the damn octopus?" She asked clearly wanting to meet Koro-Sensei now. When no one answered, she just scanned the deck and spotted him leaning against the rail. Then she smirked like Karma does when he's victorious about something. Weird; I wonder if they know each other.

"You must be Koro-Sensei, which translates to 'Unkillable-Master'? Funny. Since this is the class where try and kill you." Rozari-kun said tauntingly. Weird, she knows what touches Koro-sensei's nerves. Has Karasuma-sensei-? No. He wouldn't give his own daughter better knowledge than us. . . would he? But could someone else possibly tell her by text? Possibly. Karma? Maybe Chiba or Hayami. Koro-sensei stood straight up and giggled weirdly.

"Well, my dear, you are welcome try and kill me now. But your classmates AND your father have tried and failed. What's makes you think you can?" Koro-sensei chided as green stripes appeared on his face. For a second, Rozari's eyes had fire in them; like she just wanted to kill for fun and get this over with, but she soon regained her composure.

"A-this." Rozari said calmly. BOOM!

*Rozari's POV*

Slice! Squish...

"PERFECT AIM, MY DEAR KAEDE!" I yelled from the top of the ship. Everyone looked up amazed or thinking, 'WHAT THE FUCK?!'