~:Ruthless:~

...

...

"What you're crying now?"

...

...

"Pussy!"

...

...

No one really understood David Mills-Schwarber. Not even himself, looking down in the hallway of West Valley High School as he thought about the bullies from his hometown of Denver.

They'd wail in pain if they ever met him now, Ali's son was made strong with the full power of John Kreese and Johnny Lawrence's Cobra Kai Karate dojo.

"Where'd you get this thing?" his sensei's son and fellow star student of Cobra Kai, Robby Keene show up and flicked David's bandage over his forehead.

"Er...last night after we got drunk as hell...I got scratched up by some random ass cat." David chuckled as he rubbed it.

"Really?" Robby smirked wearing the black headband around his forehead his father gave him, "What'd you do to it?"

"Nothing, ran away after it scratched me." David shrugged as Robby lead him toward their next period.

Robby raised an eyebrow, "Really? What about no mercy?"

David snorted, "It's a damn cat bro. You couldn't catch it in a million years."

"Whatever man." Robby shrugged and was leaning against a locker as he looked across the hall at what would be the Juliet to his Romeo.

Samantha LaRusso kept chatting with Aisha Robinson and slowly moved her gaze away from Robby's smirk.

David looked at Robby, "You do know she's not allowed to date you or any of us right?"

"I can take LaRusso," Robby kept smirking, "Bet he's all talk."

"Not according to the All Valley Karate Board."

Robby's smirk slid right off his face and he looked at him, "You questioning Cobra Kai?"

A few other students in the hallway kept looking at them when Robby squared up to his taller friend.

They kept staring each other down before bursting into laughter and noogying each other brotherly. The other kids just returned to their conversations, used to Cobra Kais acting like meatheads that could probably take anyone on the street in a fight.

Their boys, Hawk, Kyler, and Brucks walked up to them and bumped fists from the noogying Cobras.

They all gabbed on their way back to class, and Kyler shared a story with them from the night before, "Hey so Brucks and I were getting some chugg last night before the party right?"

"Yeah, yeah..." Robby nodded.

"And this loser blew us up!"

"What?" Hawk scoffed.

"Yeah the owner almost called the cops on us." Kyler sighed, "Total bullshit."

Brucks pointed, "Yeah there he is now." 

Miguel Diaz was reading his notes by his locker before he realized Brucks was smirking at him and he flew off to his next class.

"Ha...what a wimp." David saw his friends sneer and snigger at Hawk's remark and he shrugged.

~~~

The next day at school, Miguel locked up his bike to the bike racks near the front entrance of the high school, and he heard a small plipping of a bouncy ball.