Chapter 1 : Lost

Adrien's POV

I remember that dark and foggy night , full of distress fear and worry.It was the evening of November 4 .  I had left a village at dawn that was located in a deserted region where reigned a terrible heat .
I had walked for several hours and I had'nt  met  anyone. I went through a forest that was getting deeper and deeper , it was like an endless tunnel . There was no sign of life or signs that could  guide me . I had never been there and I still continued my journey by going I do not know where.
As I was walking , a terrible fear won me , the beating of my heart accelerated ,  the terror  prevented me from breathing well.
My instinct alerted me of something but I was very tired of all of this walking so
I decided to take a break , but this same instinct  alerted me of  the presence of an imminent danger when suddenly appeared in this darkness a  devilish silhouette that approached me.
Panic starting invading  me and for that reason I couldn't move a bone .
I was frozen,  overwhelmed by a fear that could't stop me from  trembling like a leaf.  I got chills  when I heard  sounds that sounded like a lightning that torned up the sky .
I asked myself all kinds of questions :
Is it a creature,  a beast , a person ...
My torment then faded  away when  I saw in the distance a house , it was the deliverance of all my anxieties,  the end of my nightmare.
I recognized the house , it was my very good friend's one , Marinette .

( Writers note 📝 : Hey guys, so here is my new fanfiction called « Complicated love ». Here is Part 1 . Hope you enjoy it and make sure to comment what you think 🤔 ❤️👌)