Kirishima x reader oneshot

Y/N Bakugou. You either loved her or you hated her, there was no in between. Just like her brother, Katsuki Bakugou. Kirishima Eijiro just happened to fall into the love category, hard. He couldn't stop thinking about her. From the way her h/l h/c hair flowed in the wind, to her eyes that shone when she was challenged or excited. He loved how she was the right amount of confident and modest, unlike Katsuki who seemed he was all confidence and no modesty. Sure, he liked Katsuki, as a friend of course. He likes how manly Katsuki is. He also loves how Y/n is a mixture of manly and elegant.

             Y/n's quirk was basically like Katsuki's, them being twins. She could shoot explosions out of her hands like Katsuki, except hers were more controlled and not as powerful, while still having a lot of intensity. She was still feared for being a Bakugou, but she wasn't as scary. Though, if you got her mad, good luck getting out without at least a cut or two. That was how people could tell they're related: their temper. Although she was more chill, she was definitely a force to be reckoned with.

             Y/n was probably the only one Katsuki was nice to most of the time. If anyone were to piss him off, they would hide behind her because they knew that he would never hurt Y/n. She was his weakness, his baby sister (by a few hours). Katsuki got scared after he got kidnapped by the league of villains that they would get her and try to force him to join them, knowing he cared about her the most. That's why he was over-protective of Y/n now. If anyone dared to bat an eye at her, he would snap at them and start to create little explosions in his palms that Y/n or Aizawa would have to put a stop to. Aizawa knew why he did those things, but he thinks that Y/n doesn't need protecting. He lets it slide anyways because he would most likely do the same thing. Not without a little lecture about using his quirk without permission, although.

              Kirishima was scared to confess to you, thinking that Katsuki would hate him (and shove explosions down his throat). He'd always scold himself saying how unmanly it was that he couldn't find the confidence to just say that he liked you- no. He loved you. He knew he loved you from the first time he laid eyes on you. Cliche, yes. Lies, no. He just hopes you loved him back...

At U.A High on a Friday morning

              "Y/N! Get your fucking ass up or you're going to be late for class and we're right next to the fucking school!" Yelled Katsuki as he jumped on her.

             "Ah! Bakuhoe get the fuck off me! I'll get up just stop jumping on my bladder!" Y/n yelled at him in a groggy morning voice, trying to shove him off her.

              He immediately stopped and climbed off her. "Sorry," He said in a teasing tone. "And stop calling me nicknames using my last name! It's weird!" Then slammed the door shut, effectively waking Y/n up.

              "I'm gonna fucking beat his ass if he does that again," Y/n grumbled to herself, unwrapping herself from her cocoon of blankets. She gets out of bed and grabs her uniform, walking to the bathroom. She sets her clothes on the toilet seat and turns on the shower, waiting for the water to turn hot. There's nothing that she loves more than a relaxing, steamy hot shower. Y/n undressed and hopped in the shower, singing 'Always' by Panic! At The Disco. She absolutely loved that song. Without her knowing, Kirishima went into her room to see if she was done because they always walk to class together with Katsuki. He didn't know that she was in the shower until he heard the water running and a soft, sweet voice singing, "It was always you, falling for me now there's always time, calling for me I'm the light, blinking at the end of the road, blink back to let me know" He didn't realise it was, in fact Y/n singing until his ear was up against the door and he heard her sigh. This shocked him. She had always said that she hated her own voice because it sounded like "two birds fucking after a fight over who got the last worm." He always thought that that was a little far fetched, and he fully believes it now (how it was far fetched, not that it was horrible). That made him fall for Y/n just a little more. He came to reality and realised what he was doing.