Rules

I know we all hate 'em, but they gotta be here.

• Please remain patient. You may tag me but only after 30 minutes. I have school. I need to sleep. I have other role players to tend to.

• No Mary/Gary sues. They're very annoying and can ruin the fun.

• You only get 3 dodges per fight scene

• Keep it APPROPRIATE please

• No cussing

• Please be mature. Hate the character, not the role player.

• Put 'Labradors are Cool' at the bottom of your form to let me know you read this

• Don't control other people's ocs. It can be very annoying when you put words in our mouth or play us like puppets.

• You play my crush and I'll play yours.

• Please add a crush. It can be very boring when you're playing 2 characters and I'm playing one

• Please describe the control system thoroughly, my default is I play me and your crush and you play you and my crush and we both control everyone else.

• PLEASE ASK before barging into someone else's roleplay.

• Shouldn't have to say this. Please wait until I give the OK on your character before you start role playing

• ROLEPLAY IN THIRD PERSON PLEASE.

• Please use proper English. If your character speaks a different language, that's chill. But don't go all r/ihadastroke when we're role playing. It's very hard for me to understand.

• Please be reasonable. This isn't kindergarten.

• All standard Wattpad rules apply.

• Don't steal everybody's crush and have super amazing powers and all that it's very annoying. Show your OC's flaws. We all have them.

• Detail your character the best you can, if I don't know enough, I might ask you to add before I let you go roleplay.

• Please include my OC.

• If I tell you that you are banned from the roleplaying wall, it is because you have broken at least one of these rules several times. Before role playing the with someone, please check the Banned Wall to see if they're banned or not, if you still want to, take it to pms with them, because I don't want them on my page.

• And finally, the classic rule.

STOP DYING EVERY TEN MINUTES!

It's very annoying.