He wants to leave (Part 1)

Y/N's POV
I woke up one morning to some cold air which I found very odd since it's usually warm and I noticed that there was no arms wrapped around my body so I turned over and Yoongi wasn't there and so I got up and went searching through the house for him but he was nowhere to be found and so I tried to call him but he didn't answer. I texted one of the boys asking if they knew where he was and they said he was out at his studio and that they thought I knew that, I then told them that I didn't know and they apologized for his behaviour and told me they loved me. I sat down on the couch in the living room and curled up in a ball wondering if I was good enough for Yoongi and I started crying. I heard a knock on my door and there stood all the boys except for Yoongi and they hugged me once the door was shut and hung out with me for the day. When Yoongi got home he ignored me and said hi to all the boys and then went upstairs to our room, he was up there for 20 minutes and then came down with all of his things packed and I got up off the couch and started crying. I tried begging him to stay but he ignored me. He turned to the boys and said "Let Y/N know that, it's over." Then he walked out the door...

A/N haha this is only part one to this one shot there will be a part 2 and feel free to send requests and I hope all of you have a great day/night. I love you byeeeeeee❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️