So cold.....

a/n: if you go by the name of @Christina0425, you should totally message me btw

anyways here's a key so you know what/when I'm talking about you=

(y/n) your name

(h/c) your hair color

(e/c) your eye color

(t/n) town name

you get the picture! anyways, let's start our story shall we? ~Teamrocketblastoff~

***3rd person POV***

It was a blizzardy night in the town of (t/n). For most, people were either sleeping or watching television, trying to keep warm. But not a girl named (y/n). She was playing her new Pokémon Silver game on her Gameboy Color. And she had already gotten pretty far in one day, I might add. She had all the Kanto and Johto badges, and had gotten to the point where she was at the base of Mount Silver, where she just saved her game.

Now, I'm saying this is past tense because she's about to experience a life-changing moment.

The (h/c) was about to march forward when someone knocked at her door. Who could it be at this hour? (y/n) thought to herself.

When she opened the door, she found a boy who looked like Gold from Pokémon. He was covered in ice and his skin was a pale blue, and was shivering from the extreme coldness. "S-s-so cold..." was all he said. "Come on in!" she said urgently. She could tell he was on the verge of dying of hypothermia. He did so, and sat down on the couch. She walked over to him and offered him a blanket, which he accepted. (y/n) had also asked his name, to which he replied "Silver."

***your POV***

Silver... sounds like.... oh. He's wearing a Gold cosplay. The cold must've made him go cu coo. I'll just go with it, because I don't want to sound rude. "So, do you like Pokémon?" I asked.

His mood had brightened up when I asked. "Yes! Pokémon is my life!" he said excitedly. Good thing his resemblance wasn't just a coincidence. Otherwise he would be back in the snow.

"Good. Then I can do this without you laughing at the fact I like Pokémon." And with that, I plopped down onto the couch next to him, pulled out my Gameboy color, and continued playing my game.

He leans over and sees where I am in the game and freaks.

"You're at M-M-Mount Si-Silver??" he manages to get out. "

"Yeah?" I say, confused. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." he says and falls silent, watching me play with a scared face.

TO BE CONTINUED