The Worker

"Mom! , what happened to my room!", i screamed out in the emptiness of my room that i saw when i got home from school. I heard steps coming from downstairs so i went down and saw four workers from "Sam's remodeling center" and they all had blue suits with nametags on it. One of them were Sam,41 years old , another was Henry,40 years old , the third was John,39 years old , and the last one was Peter,18 years old. They were all at the front door i left open when i came in (it's a habit), they were waiting for the owner of the house who called them to remodel this old house. I went towards them and i asked "Sam, can you please tell me why you guys are here?" in a confused tone, Sam stepped in and responded "Hon, your mother called us to remodel the house now can you tell your mother to come over here". Isaid sure and went to look around if she was even here. On my way , i was thinking why is there only one young guy and the rest older guys, why would Peter be interested in remodeling houses."Watch out!" screamed Peter who grabbed my hand. When i woke up from thinking , Isaw the long stairs in front of me and my foot that almost led me to my fatal tragedy. He took my hand and pulled me away from the stairs."thank you!" i said surprised,"no it's nothing  i just came to tell you that your mother called and said that she's going to be out for a few minutes so we are going to be working here,so you can do your homework in candice's room" he said while still holding my hand. "Sure thanks!" i said nervously because i felt like heat came up from our tight grasp of holding hands"By the way, how old are you?" he asked, why would he ask that "13 years on earth" i stated, "well i got to go do my homework bye" i said while opening the door on my left, Candice (our 17 year old housemaid ) was with her boyfriend Mark doing things that Peter and i shouldn't have seen, i closed the door shut before i saw anything else, now i felt embarassed and like i was burning up  entirely. "I'm sorry about that" i finally stated while noticing we were still holding hands. "Don't feel sorry nor embarassed , everything will soon all be fine" he said while he raised his hand near the 5 pieces of hair strands and softly put them in place behind my ear with the other strands of hair. It was like a trance and i felt like i was daydreaming for 5 seconds but it stopped when he finally let go of my hand. Then i noticed that Candice stood at the door witha towel and her red highlights didn't glimmer no more because it was frizzy and sweaty from all that action. " Lis, i'm so sorry please don't tell your mom!, oh who's this cutie?" said Candice all sweetly. " i'm Peter ,the person who's going to remodel this place, and who might you pretty lady be?" he said shaking her hand."I'm Candice, i'm the housemaid" she said while shaking his hand. I don't know why but watching all this made me feel sick in the stomach so i tiptoed myself slowly without any creeks to my mother's  room who was just across the hall. Iwent inside and locked the door , i sat on my mom's bed and took out my homework then after taking off my painful shoes , i turned on my t.v. and put on my favorite series "Faking It ". After an hour i fell asleep and with my eyes still closed i heard the door open , i knew  it wasn't my mom because she always comes at 1 in the morning. I opened one eye half way and saw  Peter closing the door behind him, he got on the bed and layed next to me carrasing my arm with his soft gentle fingers, it felt weird and i knew it was weird and that i should have stopped him but inside i felt frozen.