Chapter 1: Plot

***if you love the 100 you might wanna read this. This is based off of what happened 200 years later after everything that had happened. So yeah I hope you like it!***

                          Introduction
Hey I'm Rebel Blake. I was named Rebel because according to my grandpa and dad I was a little rebel like the famous Bellamy Blake. I never knew I never knew his sister Octavia. That's why my brother is named Octavian. My dad one day told me to follow my dreams and not to give up like mom did on us...on everything. We live on the Ark. Not THE ARK. It was the old ring but people built on to that so we could live on it once again. Now let me tell you how exactly I ended up back on Earth..let me just say Earth was nothing like I thought it would be.
Rebels POV
"Hey daddy! Wheres mommy!! I wanna show her what I made for her for her birthday!" I said running into my 'house' with a poster in hand. I was happy. I was excited to surprise my mom, but when my dad turned around...he had blood on his shirt on his hands...and I saw my mom hanging there. Lifeless. "Daddy! What's wrong with mommy!" I asked in fear and I let go of the poster and let it go to the floor "Sweety! You shouldn't be here!" He told me and there was knock on the door "COME IN! PLEASE HELP!" My dad yelled and my uncle Jasper came in and so did commander Lincoln "Oh no....no...not Brina..." My uncle said and I was so confused so I walked up to my moms limp body and shook it "Mommy! Mommy! I wanna show you something! Get down from there! Mommy!!" I yelled and all sudden my brother came up from behind me and slung me over his shoulder **hes 10 and shes 8 back then** I started to scream "MOMMY! MOMMY! I WANNA SHOW YOU WHAT I MADE FOR YOU!" I yelled as he carried me out and put me against the wall "Hey....its ok...its ok. Ok? Dont be scared or confused ok. Mommy is just sleeping ok, but shes not coming back for awhile....its a very heavy sleep ok? Rebel you got that?" He asked me and holding me slightly "Yeah...but I wanna show her my poster that I made for her. When can I show her?" I asked Octavian and he looked at me "Soon, soon." He said pulling me in and hugging me and held me tight "Can you promise me something? Rebel?" He asked and pulled away a little "Yeah." I said looking at him very confused "Promise me that you won't go to sleep like mommy did." He said and I shook my head yes "I promise." I said and he pulled me back in a hug
**end of flashback**
I thought of that day ever since she died. My dad wouldn't tell me why she did what she did. But he told me and Octavian to be better and to not do that to him. I dont know why mom would think of leaving us but she did. I got off my bed and got my leather jacket. Me and River are the only two that have one and yes many people have tried to steal mine because they know Bellamy have worn mine but they dont anymore because I'll kill them myself. Yes I know theres rules but i dont care. I do what I want. I got my keys from the table and ran to the door but then my dad yelled to me "Where are you going?" He asked with a big smile "You already know dad." I said walking backwards and seeing that O wasn't here "Let me guess did O beat me there? Or is he with his little girl toy?" I asked laughing and my dad smiled and shook his head "Yes hes with Elena. You should get to know her shes really nice. You should also maybe look into a boyfriend...you know that guy next door is very nice." He said sipping on his coffee "Dad! No!! Zack is not my type and hes SUCH A NERD!" I yelled at him and walking once again to the door "Ok whatever! And yes you can go! I love you baby girl!" He yelled as I was running for the door "Thank you! I love you too!" I yelled back and bolted out to my best friends 'house'. I got the key she gave to me out and opened the door "What up fuckers!" I yelled jumping on the couch. Landing on top of her twin brother, Forest, and making him grunt awake "Hahaha I got you that time!" I said laughing and his mom and dad came out "Hi Rebel, taking the 2 devils away for the day once again to cause chaos?" She said smiling and grabbing some peanuts out of her bowl "Yes like usual, and I promise I will not have them in jail this time." I said walking to Rivers room "Whatever Rebel!" Her dad yelled "Whatever Mike!" I yelled back and bolted in her room and jumped on her bed "WAKE UP RIVER!!" I yelled jumping up and down on her "Ugh! I should know by now that you always come at 8!" She yelled and pushed me down. While I was laughing my ass off. Then Forest came in "Come on! I wanna work on you know what!" He whined while putting his hand over his eyes because he knows that River only sleeps in her bra and underwear. "I KNOW!" She groaned and crawled out of bed like usual and put on her skinny jeans and her only t shirt and her leather jacket and slipped on her boots "Let's go assholes! Last one there has to do someone the other two tell them to!" She said running out and I shoved Forest out of the wat and bolted "Hey! WAIT FOR ME!" He yelled after us and bolted to get to us.