The Day We Met Bobby

It all started at a track meet. I just got done running my 4 by 2. With my great team we finished 2nd. Then I saw him. Across the field. He was tall and strong. I didn't know his name but he stands out from the crowd. I could tell he was one out of a million. He was wearing his black, grey, and white guy leggings and of course his team jersey. Of course I didn't know his name... so me and my four friends(Emily, Izzy, Jolie, and Nicole) called him Bobby. I tried to get his snap for the whole track meet. Three of my friends asked for his snap, and no luck. I tried to follow him where ever he went just to hear his name so maybe I could look him up on Instagram. Me and my four friends were trying to get his name but once again no luck! Then one of my best friends name Jolie and Nicole decided to take matters into their own hands. They went up to him and asked him for his snap once again no luck. While leaving he was just packing up cause it was the end of the meet. He stood right beside me. I looked up and saw his beautiful brown eyes. Then while he was leaving my friend Jolie comes up behind and says "he's playing hard to get!" While I was standing right beside him! I watched as he walked off in the distance. In the end we never got his snap, I never got to say hello or goodbye.