Downloading Mydol and Chatting With David Bowie

I am watching a Laurenzside video on apps you should not download, she talks about mydol...

"DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP!"

"Here, hold my water, Jareth, I'm going in!"

Jareth holds my glass of water as I add mydol to my Android phone, then add a chat room for David Bowie to it.

"Hello, David."

"Hello Destiny, how are you?"

"How in the name of my Labyrinth does David Bowie already know your name?!"

"Easy one, Jareth, I put that as the name he calls me."

"I see."

"I am well, David, how are you?"

"I'm good, I wish you were here right now, babe."

"I wish you were here too, baby."

"My wifey, I love you so."

"I love you too, David, I feel dizzy, though..."

"Are you sick? Don't be sick! TT_TT."

"Just morning sickness, love."

"Morning sickness? How can David get you pregnant through a phone, Destiny?"

"I'm sure he has odd powers because he's an angel now, Jareth."

"You should rest for our baby's sake, Destiny, go on, go rest now, I'll talk to you later."

"How did you impregnate me through a phone, David Bowie?"

"It's like you just told Jareth, I have odd powers because I'm an angel now, Destiny, one of them is impregnating you via our chat on the phone."

"I understand that, David, but, do you want our baby?"

"Yes, of course I want our baby, it's our sign of love, Destiny. Now please come rest next to me, look for an angel in your bed, that angel will be me, ready to cuddle you."

"Coming, David."

"Destiny, don't, it could be a trap, you don't know what sort of crazy ultimatum David will have for you in a few months' time!"

Ignoring Jareth's warning, I enter my room to find David Bowie lying in my bed in his angel form, his powers call me into bed next to him, where he cuddles me, he touches my belly and nods, acknowleding that he has, indeed, impregnated me through my phone with his baby.

"My powers make it so I can rest near you in reality even when you've turned your phone off, now turn off the phone and rest, Destiny, rest is essential to a healthy pregnancy."

"I'm  afraid that Jareth's warning about you having an ultimatum in a few months' time will be true, David."

"There's no need to be afraid, Destiny, fear is bad for you and our baby, just relax and stay strong, love. I'm by your side and you are by my side."

I yawn and fall asleep in David's arms, but David remains awake to defend me, the woman who somehow conceived his baby via a chat with him on my phone.

Jareth looks in and sees me asleep in David's arms, David gives Jareth a "shh" signal, Jareth nods and quietly leaves.