Part 1

So...
It all started in 2006 Dec. 6th.
When my mother gave birth to a horrible child such as me.
    Okay okay...
I wasn't that bad.
You should've seen my older brother.
Man was he a headache.
But I still love him!
Anyways...
I was the quiet one.
I was an easy kid for my parents. I slept alone in my crib. I never had problems about my food.
So I was simple.
    So we lived in some apartment complex.
We had bottom floor so we had to go down a few stairs to get our room.
It was homey.
Both of my parents worked so I had some family relatives care for me while my parents were earning their money for our needs.
My brother got to go to school at our old place. I didn't... I was still to young.
We were fifteen months apart. I was a December baby. He was a August baby.
I didn't get to go to school till two years after...I didn't mind.
But I did turn out to be a strange kid. ...Maybe the lack of socializing made me like this...
I will never know.
So, before my brother could finish his first grade year. We had to move. To Washington.
There was a reason. It was because my grandparents were getting older and older and no longer could take care of them selves. My mother then said that we had to go for a long time to take care of them. The last thing I remember from our place in Boston...was coloring a picture and putting of the rug. I will never remember what it said but I remember making it.
(I was four here)

______________________

WELL.. HELLO MY WEIRD PUPS.
I would like say thanks for reading the first part of my story and I'll see you next time