threesome

Skye and Alex were innocently kneeling in front of there door way waiting for there mistress to return.  There mistress demi came in with her heels clicking on the stone floor admiring her two subs obeying her order for when she comes home. She slowly walks up to them petting them on the head prasing them and then slowly running her hand down to caressing there cheeks then running her hand down to there necks lightly chocking them while the subs moan like the little sluts they are for there mistress.  She then runs her hand down there chest playing with there nipples.  Twisting and pulling them till there a nice bright pink color while thinking of which clips to put on them.  The subs moaning and grinding on the cold floor while they can feel it through there very thin panties and thigh highs. Them getting wet with the anticaption of there Dom overstkmulsting there bodies till they can't fill anything and having there doms marks all over there bodies. After demi is done playing with there nipples she look back and admires her ssubs becoming a whining and whimpering mess without the slightest touch. She squats down making eye contact telling the subs to keep eye contact while she moves there panties to the side and starts playing with there parts slowly fingering Alex and Skye at the sane time. Them not being able to handle the slow anticaption and trying grinding to get more friction while demi retacts her hand and hits there parts making it pleasurely painful.  "Tsk you guys know better than to try and create friction now.  Well you guys are gona get punisheded but what should it be hm." The subs panting and whimpering still glued to there spot breathing heavily with anticipation of what there dominant can may and will do to them. "Strip down and eagle on the playroom bed now" Demi sternly told them.  The subs scurring to the playroom stripping while they were running to not make the mistress any more mad. Demi had this sedective smirk slowly walking into the playroom staring at her two subs. "Mmm.  Just the sight I love to see. Having my two sluts spread out in anticipation waiting for me" demi said in a low dominating tone making the subs quiver getting wet and hard.
Demi goes over to skye kissing them passionalty while poor Alex is having to listen to Skye moaning into the kiss.  Alex then kneels down on the ground begging their mistress  to do something to them.  "Fine my need little sluts get to get eatin out how does that sound". The subs cold only answer with a whine.  "Alex get on the bed while I eat you out and you eat Skye out" demi said in a lower tone than usual.  The subs excited sucried to the bed ready for their mistresses orders.