Forever Gone

Change hurts the human mind in a good way... Belief in friendships made my heart open up. Not thinking the path of betrayal would ever come my path.

In my little world nobody hates anyone and we all accept people for who they are. Hating ruins the human spirit in many conceiving ways. The future that lyes ahead for my friendship is foul and repulsive. The devastating truth emerges...

Rebecca, a friend I've known for years. Memories emerge from primary school knowing her, up until year 8. Memories retrieve a person's past personality.

Last year I thought I knew her... Thinking I knew her was my biggest mistake. Some friendships go foul but I never thought my friendship ever would... The afternoon time came whist I was snuggled up in my bedroom. My bedroom is the one place I have a sense of comfort and security. My walls are covered with Taylor Swift photos and two pictures a girl had drawn for me.

My bedroom was a place of happiness conceived in it. Checking my emails has always been a pleasure for me. Corresponding with long lost friends was my favourite part of my day. There was a devastating email I recieved. My heart was thumping... My hands we're shaking.

A friend has ruined my sense of comfort in my bedroom when I read her email...
Her horrific words were, Your dead to me creep and I'll kill you.
When I read the email it was like a part of my heart has been taken away... My friend's heart has vanished...

Deciding to forgive her was a grave mistake to become friends with her again because I wanted to escape my troubles at the new school.

Wanting to escape life was a big mistake. Receiving that email from her made my heart bleed. A part of me was hoping that's changed. Thinking she has changed was a highly deceiving thought conserved in my mind.

Most of her emails she sent me made my heart wrench continually. She was putting the person I am down.

Her filthy words were, Don't invite me to your little world. Asking for an explanation about her destructive behaviour was too much for her.
Her repulsive words were, Asking for an explanation is for the weak minded.

Her filthy words distinguished who she was... A filthy bully ready to pounce on the victim. I want the girl who made me laugh back, the girl who accepted me for who I am. All of that has vanished... The past represented who she was, now she has become a disgusting person ready to hate.

The visit to the Guidance Officer was necessary but daunting... When I went in my heart was pounding viciously because I was frightened to say what's happened. My mouth wouldn't stop moving, all I was doing was pouring my heart out. The words that came out of my mouth was I regret becoming friends with her again.
I murmured, "All of her words emotionally hurt me and I don't want to break up my friendship with her because then I'll have to move on."

She whispered, "I'd have to force myself to move on. "Moving on is going to be hard because in my little world everything stays the same and were all friends forever. I sent the email to my so called friend I was dreading.

The compelling words I typed were, We need to end this friendship. Sending the email made my heart fell into little pieces...

Moving on is hard but it's for the best. Taking a breath in and out profusely is like moving on. Taking a breath in then you let it out. In life experiences happen for a reason and some friendships aren't meant to last a lifetime. Anything can happen in a friendship... I'll always miss the memories I'd once experienced with her but these memories will never come back. Hatred can ruin a person's mind but the time once spent with her will always last forever in my mind.