The Beginning

I hate being a centre of attraction.

As in all the people's eye is on you...ugh.!

It was all because of my bestfriend who just shouted from so far my name like damn loud. She came closer to me and obviously I told her what a seen you created right here.

There's always one response from her at such topics that "Be what you are! Don't care about the world.Its a crap..!!"

I said "hmmmm " because at such time I don't have many interesting replies...so just chuck it...!!!!:p

I walked to the lobby with my bestfriend Sandra in my campass.

Suddenly i heard my name call from behind.

"Milly?? "

I turned around, to my suprise it was Robert who always lliked me,he was cute but I'm just not interested in him....

"What do you want?? "i asked him without making eye contact with him.

He just simply said that"Actually we all are celebrating the success of being a winning team in football..in my dorm. Would you please join us? ""he took a pause knowing my reaction 'what will I do there?'

"You can hangout with us with your friends if you want?? Don't say NO cumon..!!"

Seeing him so pleading to me I just said "I'll text you later and say."

he just nodded not satisfied by my answer..and a small blush appeared on his face..i don't know why?

I just looked beside me Sandra was having the same reaction as did I.

I walked into my room and we became bestfriends as roomates only in the starting.

I discussed with her what should i text him a no or yes.

"Lets call our other friends and decide about it."Sandra said by laying on the bed.

Actually,we are having a girl gang.

I immediatly opened WhatsApp Messenger and texted in our group that "Meet in our dorm by 3:00pm to discuss about tonight's party..!!:);)"

I put my cell phone on the side and changed into some white shorts and a black tee-back,and Sandra also did the same she changed herself into a white long t-shirt which actually looks like as if its a one piece or a jumsuit..and a dark blue shorts...

It looked like she was tired and want some rest so she slept on the bed telling me to wake her up by 2:30pm as if the time was 12:45 pm in the noon...

These 5-7 days we were not having much lectures to attend so basically we were free these days.

I again thought about Robert's invitation of a party moreon a hang out..

With that i got my cell phone and just wanted to talk to someone I decide to call Liam my very best and close friend before Sandra.

We were actually childhood friends.

The next i could hear is some rings..

After few rings he picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Liam "

"Yeah! who's this?? "

"Milly "

"OH MY GODD!! Is that you!!.I can't believe this.I missed you sooo much..!"

"I missed you too Liam like hell.."

"Oh you know what I'm going to join you in next month I'm doing a music course from your college.."

Whattttttt.... M i dreaming I was litreally stunned by this good news

"Thats cool Liam..I can't believe this You coming here I'm sure we'll have a great time.""

"Yeah Milly its going to be "i can feel him saying that with a smirk on his face.

"hmmm,but it took very long to let me know..huh? " i mumbled

"Yup,actually I was not having your phone number.You changed and didn't even gave me???? huh??"he said it with an upset tone.

Than I realised that it was me who changed my number and forgot to give him as in was because of the exams projects and assignments which were going onn..

"Ooppss..! I'm so sorry my li..!"

After a seconds of silence I got my joyful Liam back..yay!!

"Itsok my Milly! " he said joyfully.

I smiled and said "Awww sweety, byeee my sweety-pie!!!"

"hmmmmm bye my cutie-pie "

we laughed and hung up.

When we were small we usually use to call eachother by " 'sweety-pie' nd 'cutie-pie' " only hahah

I look at Sandra who was fast asleep and thought same and slept before keeping an alarm in my phone and than all went dark......

Hey guys!

You liked the beggining? you all liked the convo of Liam and Milly??

You liked the good news which Liam gave to Milly?

i need some names for the girl gang pls do help so!!!

I think i can add your lovely names!!

Vote this chapter if you liked it..

comment must!!;)

fan ;)

NEXT UPDATE WOULD BE MORE INTERESTING...!!!!!;)