Seduce Me form (Sky)

Full name: Sky Night

True name: Atrineas Oculus

Species: angel of darkness (50% angel and 50% demon)

Gender: male

Sexual Orientation: homosexual

Powers: a little bit of a speed boost in all forms and the ability to fly.
Powers depend on which form he's in.
Angel- he can summon things and use symbols to manipulate space (create a barrier for example) or objects around him.
Demon- drastic speed boost. he can teleport and summon weapons. He can hum soft ethereal tunes to control his victims for periods of time. The longer he hums the longer the hold on his victims mind is.
Casual- small teleports and can use weaker levels of magic from his demon and angel powers. This is the only form where he can enthrall his victims rather than mind control.
(He cannot just simply switch forms whenever he pleases. For angel form he must feel an extreme and positive emotion even in the face of danger.  For demon he has to feel an extreme and negative emotion and is very likely to loose sanity the longer hes in this form. If he's in this form for month then he looses most if not all sanity. Something has to trigger these emotions as well, he cant just go through these feelings just because. He goes back to casual once he calms down.)

Physical Appearance: light blue hair with dark blue eyes and a somewhat tan body. He's pretty toned and is about 5'11". He has a few scars on his back from his childhood

Normal outfit: washed out dark blue jacket with a black beater underneath, dark grey leggings with black and dark blue shoes, a necklace made of string with a dark grey star pendant and a pair of black goggles with clear leanses he where's on his head.

True forms: angel- he has white hair that's fades to dark blue then medium purple, his large wings following the same pattern. His eyes are grey and looks like he's blind and he has white patterns covering his body
Demon- tips of fingers and feet are black with blackish purple marks covering his body. He has dark purple hair and his wings are black faded into purple. His eyes are seafoam green demonic cat eyes. He has purple horns that portray out in front of him a few inches.
Usual- light blue hair with deep blue eyes and blue and purple marks covering his body. He had dark blue horns that comes out about 2 inches on each side before pointing forward and extending a few inches. His wings are dark blue

Personality Details: kind and caring but very adventurous. He usually seen as the big brotherly type. He also acts on instinct when he feels the need to survive in a situation, rather that's figuratively or not.

Habits: shares almost everything he owns and hates staying in one place for too long by himself. He will sacrifice his health if it means he can help someone else

Backstory: sky is the oldest of ten but left after being abused by his father constantly. His father demanded everything from sky and expected it the instant he demanded it from sky. When he didn't get what he wanted, sky would get beaten for it. At the age of 16, sky left with the help of his siblings and mother (who love him dearly) and sky started his own life. He gained a human name and started a human life but had a natural talent for singing. He started singing at small coffee shops and restaurants before getting an offer or two to become a professional singer. Sky took the chance but made himself his own manager after studying business out of a few business books. His career slowly took off and now he's a moderately popular singer. After saving enough money, he bought the house next to the Anderson household.

Likes: adventures, making friends, singing, sketching and helping others

Dislikes: needles, homophobes, snakes, spider and his father

Crush: Damien