bk chapter 1

i was watching Ek Villian when my dad came and grabbed me in the room and warned me not to watch tv or any kind of movie. i asked my dad why i can't see movie? its just a movie not anythink else. well i know the answer of this question. 

he don't want me to be like my big sister. two years before she ran from the house with her boyfirend and never came back but it was not my fault, i want to be an actress like Shradha kapoor. she is so preety. bollywood is my life and i don't want to have any type of controll on me. its my wish and its my dream to become a famous actress. 

dad started deciding about my marrige which i don't want. i am only 22 though but unfortunately i live in village and i have to follow their rules. its hard to follow them because its like prison like hell. 

                                                                                ***

i was lying on my bed and reading newspaper where the bollywood news was shradha kapoor's upcoming movie with varun dhavan "ABCD Any Body Can Dance". 

wow i was so happy. i don't like varun dhavan but he is okay but i am strongly in love with sidharth malhotra, he is so hot. he is my favourite actor. i like the movie Ek Villian and sidharth malhotra's movie Hasee To Phasee. 

"alia beta" mom shouted 

"yes mom coming" i said 

i quickly cut the picture of shradha kapoor and paste it on my cupboard where my usaully other photos are. i always wrote my name on the picture and did the same on shradha kapoor's photo.

ALIA BHATT

i write name on photo's because my friend nisha she always stole my photo's, she also like bollywood so yeah.

i went to the kitchen to help mom where my dad talking to someone about my marriage and they are coming tomorrow to see me. 

mom took to my room and started explaining me what to say and do tomorrow.

i don't want to marry mom i am only 22 you know everything about my dreams then why you are in dad's side mom please stop this". i requested 

"shut up alia, you know your dad he is so stricked and if he wants you to get married, i am agree with that" mom said rudely.

as she said all this she walked away and didn't listen to me anymore. i was so so angry at dad he don't like me he only and only like my brother. he can do anything for my brother. 

well the thing i have to concentrate on my marriage case. when i was thinking the phone rang

bring bring .............

i picked up the phone and the  voice was very strange, my dad snaped the phone from me and said " go in your room".

i weiredly walked into my room and again my mind was surrounded into that conversation of my dad.