Take Me Back To The Start

FLASHBACK

-Music- We can do this all night!

-knock knock-

"Crystal! You're friend wants to see you." Her mother called out.

"What?" She shouted because she wasn't able to hear her mother due to the loud music.

Her mother went up to her room and opened the door. "Turn that music down, young lady. Alexander is waiting for you outside. Go down and see him."

"What is he doing here?" she asked and quickly got up and went down to see the young man.

Alexander was sitting on the front porch steps. As the door opened, he turned and saw the blonde standing behind him. "Well, good morning sunshine." he smirked at her as he got up to his feet. "It took you a while to get down." he then shoved his hands into his pockets.

"I had no idea you were coming." Crystal replied as she leaned against their door frame.

"Yeah, well this is, um, some sort of a surprise picnic. I already asked your mom and she already said yes." he said as he raised his brows and smiled.

"Hell no, you didn't even tell me or text me that you were coming here." she pouted and her brows furrowed and arms crossed over her chest.

"Babe, come on. It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you would it?" he raised his brows and smirked at her. "Come on, I mean when did we ever go on a picnic?" he took Crystal's hand and brought it to his lips and placed a soft and caressing kiss. "Please?"

Crystal bit her lip and let out a soft sigh. "Wait for me. I'll go change. Get inside, people might think I broke up with you or something." she chuckled and pulled him into the house. She then kissed his cheek and said. "I'll be right back"

"Don't worry, I won't go anywhere." he smiled and took a seat on the couch. Crystal blew a kiss to him as she went up to her room.

"Dander, honey, want some orange juice or something to drink?" Crystal's mother asked.

"It's alright, Mrs. Johansson. I'm alright. Thank you, ma'am" he replied

"Don't be nervous, honey. Everything will go well. Have fun you two." Mrs. Johnsson blinked and smiles then went to the kitchen.

A few moments later, Crystal comes out of her room and went down to where Alexander was waiting. "Hey.." she said to have the young man's attention.

He turned and looked at her, a smile curling up his lips. "Hey, beautiful. Ready to go?" he stood cup smiling at her.

"Mmm, let's go..." she replied.

He smirked and walked towards Crystal and unexpectedly carrying her. "Let's go, princess." they both laughed and went out.

--After half an hour--

Crystal and Alexander reach their picnic destination "Are you peeking? Don't alright?" Alexander as he brought the young woman to the venue. "Now forgive me because you know how artistic I am so. If you won't love me after this, I'd understand, but yeah, I know you still love me." he took Crystal's blind fold.

Crystal blinked several times before she finally saw the set up clearly. "oh my god. . ." she said in shock."You did all of this?" She said glancing at him and back to the set up. A beautiful white-painted terrace, a table set for both of them with the food ready on the table. Her eyes were teary and her heart skipping a beat. She looked at him, cupped his cheeks with her hands and pulled him closing the gap between them. Her lips pressed against his into a soft, warm, and loving kiss. Her arms were wrapped around his neck as she pulled away and rested her forehead against his.