Youtube Express

Hellooooo!

This is my first story so far, I hope you enjoy this book and vote for it! Make sure to follow and comment!

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

*SHAYS POV*

I woke up to my one year old dog coming up on the bed to cuddle. I looked at my big golden retriever then at my alarm clock. "3:00 fucking AM." I pet her head and rolled over.

I woke up to my usual pitch black room. I sighed and checked the time. It's eleven and the dog hasn't woke up to pee yet. Weird. My phone started vibrating and with out looking at the name on the screen I picked it up.

"Hel-" I was interrupted by Zoe "Hey girl, I'm coming over so yeah, be ready." With that, she hung up. I rolled out of bed and put on a pair of black garage leggings and my younger brothers Sweatshirt.

Let me tell you about my self. I have a younger brother named Brody who lives with my mom and dad in Toronto. He is 20, I always enjoyed being the oldest by one year. I also have a 5 year old sister named Cae.

I have electric blue eyes and waist length black hair. I have freckles on my nose and have one golden retriever named Bailey. She loves cuddles! I have a job at a local diner and my best friends are Zoe Sugg, Kaydyn Gertrude,  Alfie Deyes and Caspar Lee. I haven't met Joe yet, I'm actually meeting him today.

*Later that day at the diner*

I cleaned up the last table and heard the door ring I looked up and saw Joe running towards me. His foot got caught and he face planted! I burst out laughing and he stood up laughing, quite painfully I may add. He was really hot in person.

He was wearing a white shirt and Grey jeans. "Joe Sugg, you really need to be more careful running around chairs, me love." I said while pointing at him. "Haha, very funny, anyway it's nice to meet you, I know I just got here like five minutes ago but I have to leave in ten?" It sounded like more of a question to me."That's fine, let's take a seat shall we?"

Over the ten minutes we talked about everything, siblings, food, friends and how our friendship will be great.

"Well I have to go now but I only live down the street, call me again, would ya?" He said looking at my eyes. I nodded my head looking down. He lifted my chin up and we were millimeters apart. Our lips collided. It was slow. After about five minutes the door rang and we pulled apart. "Call me" Joe said smiling. I touched my lips and smiled.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I just wanted to say this is the real youtube characters. Comment, vote and follow!