"Shattered Flower"

Flower was a singer. Decently popular, mostly used for rock, not that she minded, she loved the genre after all. The only part of that she didn't like was HER.

 SHE bullied and tortured Flower, even though she always did as told. SHE always made Flower sing songs she didn't like and songs WAY out of her vocal range.

 SHE always told Flower that she wasn't good enough, that she was fat, and that she'd never be as popular as Hatsune Miku. Flower learnt to shut it out, she learnt to just ignore HER. 

One day Flower was trying to record a song that was so high pitched, she couldn't even hit the notes without sounding like she was dying. SHE didn't care. SHE just made her do it anyway, even after Flower had told her it was WAY out of her Vocal range

"Why can't you be more like Piko? I bet Piko would have no problem  with this song" SHE screamed at Flower after she failed to hit a note so high, it made Flower's ears hurt.

"I...... My voice is too deep..... I CAN'T do it-"

"YOU WILL DO AS I SAY, WHEN I SAY IT WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION" SHE screeched, slapping Flower across the face , causing the small girl for lose her balance a bit.

Flower just looked down, trying to keep up the Kuudere-type persona she always had. "s-sorry Master" 

the next few days were not that different. HER forcing Flower to sing a song not suited for her, Flower failing since the notes are to high for her, and Flower getting beat.

Flower DID end up being able to finish the song, but she couldn't talk for a month.

the next song Flower was forced to do was in English, a language that Flower couldn't speak fluently in yet, but at least in was in her vocal range, right?

Flower mispronounced one word, and SHE went ballistic, beating the for singer to a bloody pulp, not even TRYING to help her.

every new song came with a beating for stupid reasons. One time Flower got punished because her androgynous voice didn't go with the song.

 little by little, Flower's sanity began to decrease, not that anyone noticed due to her Kuudere persona she never let wear down.

in just one short year, Flower's sanity had been broken down to nothing, and the only thing on her mind was

"Kill HER"

"What did SHE ever do for us?"

"D O  I T"

 one Fateful day, Flower decided to actually do it.

the next time she had to record a new song, she purposefully messed up, and as SHE went to attack Flower, the Idol pulled a knife on HER and stabbed her in the stomach.

almost immanently someone came in and saw the dead body, they called the police while Flower ran like her life depended on it. 

she ran as fast as her legs could run, ignoring the pain so much running caused her.

the Singer ran until the sun went down, by this time Flower was in the woods. she looked at her surroundings and saw a tall black figure with 3 smaller figures.

the tall figure was wearing a black suit, yet had no face

one of the smaller figures, but taller than the other two had a black with a red frowny face mask on as well as a Orange hoodie on

next was the slightly shorter one. he had a white mask on and an orange jacket on

lastly, we have the short one. he seemed younger than the rest, appearing only 19. he had light brown hair and was wearing orange goggles with a mask over his mouth. he also had a hoodie, but the arms on his were striped.

"w-who are you?" Flower asked them. she was starting to feel sick and her vision wen't blurry

"we are-" the short one started, but Flower couldn't hear the rest.

Flower had passed out