Chapter 1

I never thought about love before I never do, all I know is having fun for once in you life we won't be young forever that's all I know...

But their is only one guy that I love...and it's Lee Donghae...

"Hyukkie~!" I turned around to hear Donghae's beautiful voice he was running towards me his beautiful smile his sparkling eyes his cute little laugh makes me laugh.

"Donghae-ah, what's up?" I looked down at him well I'm more taller than him "mommy and daddy accepts you that you can be on my birthday tomorrow." He said it so happily I smiled widely. "That's great I can't wait and happy birthday Hae." I said making Jim blush.

He looked up at me.

''Look what I caught.'' He said with a cute smile he pulled his hands so I can see closer I went near he open it slowly to see a blue batterfly was sleeping in Donghae's hands.

''Isn't it pretty?'' He smiled at me his brown eyes I smiled back at him ''It's so cute but Hae you do know you have to put it back right?'' I asked him he started to pout.

''Yeah I know.'' He said he close his hands so the batterfly wont get away. 

he rushed back to the flowers and put the batterfly there. 

you know me and Hae are very best friends I don't know what I'll do if he isn't with me for the hull day.

we don't know what's going to happen in the future but all I know that I'm lucky that his with me.

he turned around and looks at me. 

''it's so peaceful in here.'' He said I walk towards him he was just standing if you look down you can see flowers everywhere. 

Hae loves flowers that's why I brought him here everyday.

''Yeah.'' I replied whisperedly.

''Do you think it will stay this way?'' He asked I turned to him he was just watching the sunset ''It will.'' I replied.

but I don't know it's going to stay like this.

Donghae's parents were just regular people sweet and kind ones...

Donghae's parents were so kind to me I never have parents like them I always watch them smiling all together while mine...well my parents work all the time the last time saw them smile was when I was 5 years old. 

''Hyukkie?'' I heard Hae's voice...a beautiful voice...

I slowly open my eyes I see Hae looking at me. 

''Are you alright?'' He asked I smiled at him and nodded. ''Yes..I'm alright.'' He smiled back and giggled. 

''let's go I want to eat already.'' He said pulling my arm.

at this far point...I can go and play with Hae for this day.

''Hae.'' I called.

''Yeah? Do you think we'll still be together once we grow up?'' He asked I only pray for that too..

that's what I'm afraid off...losing Hae is very hard for me...

''I hope so Hae...I hope so...''

RING...RING...

"Hello?'' I answered the phone...

and that's my second fear...

Hae...