Insecure

(Cute/Self Harm)

It was your birthday and Michael planned something special for you two. He drove you to the lake while you were blindfolded and incredibly excited for what is about to happen. He led you out of the car and took off your blindfold. You couldn't believe what you saw. A blanket spread on the shore, a basket with food and a small, simple lantern with a candle that was burning with beautiful, calming light. You jumped in Michael's arms, happy that he did this for you while giving him a small peck on the lips. The both of you rushed to the blanket and sat down not believing how beautiful the view was. The sun was what seemed like a centimetre above the mountains and it was stunning. Michael took of his shirt and skinny jeans while you sat there, unsure about what he was doing. He noticed the look you gave him and immediately answered: "I brought your swimming suit because I wanted this to be a surprise! Change, Princess." You were shy and scared because you've never liked the feeling of anybody seeing you in anything less than skinny jeans and oversized tops. Michael knew you were self-harming in the past, but always helped you and gave you cuddles when you felt down. "M-Mikey, I don't know if I can..." He immediately turned around with a surprised look. "You know I don't want you to see my scars and my body, and" -"Shhhhhh, (Y/N), don't you ever feel like you are too "ugly" for me. You are beautiful and you know I'm always here for you." With small tears forming in your eyes you took your swimsuit and changed the top, leaving you in your skinny jeans. "There you go Princess, now wrap yourself in a towel and change completely, I'll turn around so don't be shy." When you finished changing, Michael turned around and asked if you are ready to drop the towel. You looked down and shook your head still teary-eyed but strong enough to hold tears in. "Okay, let's do it on 3. Ready? 1...2..." and at number 3 you dropped it, letting Michael see all the damage you've done to your thighs and tears bursted from your eyes while Michael ran to you and hugged you while kissing your forehead and calming you down. "Hey, don't you cry, look at how beautiful you are, there is no need to be shy." He held you in his arms for at least 5 minutes, just swaying around and you felt relieved. All of a sudden, he grabs your arm and leads you to the water. Slowly, he helped you in while giving you a small peck. "There." Michael smiled as you looked at him, happy and confident.