1 and hopefully only

Hey, so I was tagged by casually-depressed, so here we go.

1.
NO. Not gonna happen.

2.
No. I've learned over time that people only are nice to you so they can find out what your insecure about then tease the he'll out of you.

3.
Neon orange shirt and denim shorts. One gray and one black ankle socks (it took me 4 gets to get it right).

4.
I rarely am without music, it's my life. My world is a  weird and complicated and music helps with that.

5.
Well it's the person in talking to. If their a rude snob then I'm not going to talk to them, however if it's my family\friends then yea I'm a talk to ya.

6.
while I may look very confident in every thing I do I'm very self conscious. you insult my features then I'm not going to react, but insult my family(once someone asked me if my sister committed suicide, I was not very happy about that) and I will not put up with it.

7.
last night... And most nights

8.
No. boys are not important right now

9.
No

10.
Yes this is the reason I listen to music to fall asleep, when I'm by myself all the bad things I've done comes up in my head and its the reason I cry at night.

11.
No, 2 years ago I had no control over my anger and would lash out fast and harshly, I'm now in better control over myself.

12.
No

13.
I sent this question 3?
does bad count?

14.
yes, my friend has the best eyes ever! They change every 2-3 days. They can be gray, green, hazel, light brown, and blue.

So there happy?  this is the first time I've written anything... It's bad

Bye