Dreamtalia 1

This is an AU that is made by my friend  

I was unsure about how I would write a few parts of the story. But I have settled to write about the character of Matalyn. And the parts of the story that haven't been written yet. 

--------🌼🌼🌼🥀🥀🥀🌼🌼🌼🥀🥀🥀-----

Current Data XX XX 20XX. 

Host Record- 699784

Joker has over a period of two months since the last death found new friends. Or more fitting Victims. It's hard to believe that he was now fascinated with two humans at a time. I'm unsure how he had the time to find these people. Was it just luck or was it just Joker growing more and more desperate over the month. 

Both humans have contrasting lives. One works from sunrise to sunset and is slowly burning herself up in life. So when Joker came into her life looking in from a mirror on the dresser he was saddened. 'Why did a human have to live that way? Why do they seem so stressed?' He asked us but mainly to himself. After a week and on and off he watched the human till he had the courage to even 'help'. 

Helping the girl sleep was quite easy, he did that after a few days and realized some more things about her. She was a girl who had a strong and old soul. The girl was grounded to the sciences and had walls and blockades set up elaborate as an active battlefield to prevent anybody from getting to close. That one fact made Master quite panicked. As when he helped them sleep he assumed the form of a friend. He was forced to take the form of the pet Cat she owned. 

In dreams, she was dazed and everything seemed to be ungrounded. It was unlike her grounded personality but showed true creative colors. If the girl became undazed in a dream it would lead to her not being able to distinguish if it was real or not.  As an example when she'd woken up after a dream (where which Reve didn't interfere), in the dreamscape she had fallen into a small river and promptly woken up coughing and having a hard time breathing. Matalyn then looked around and got up checking on her cat dubbed Pyuku to see if he was ok. 

Joker was so happy after the first night he spent with her for real. He was so happy he was able to talk to a new friend who looked so interested in him. He assumed the role of being her cat Pyuku and they spent the first night in an area of her childhood. Though unlike the real place it was distorted from the seasons, some water was frozen while the trees were golden browns and snow falling slowly and softly. Matalyn never questioned the talking cat. Why would she have to? She had no comprehension of what had happened that night or even the rest to come. 

3-5 days later 

The girl lived in what was called an apartment system. The building was large and upscale so her and a willing person worked together to pay the rent. It wouldn't be a shock to anybody who was a friend to find their roommate on their bed sleeping. But it is a shock when they haven't moved in a day to work or even feed the beloved cat.  

Matalyn was immediately sent to XXXXXX Hospital in the city over. She was announced to be in a coma with no given reason why. Ignorant people would speculate that she'd pushed herself over the limit, the poor girl overworked and tried to hard. But its sadly not far from the truth. Pyuku was taken in by the kind roommate but he was always met by the cat yowling on its owner's bed. 

After about a week the owner died. 

The funeral was attended to by coworkers, roommate, cat, family, and close friends. It was such a pity they would say, a woman that young should have never died. Its what happens when you cross paths with the joker. The joker is desperate for friends and the fools are too. 

Whats a fool without a Joker?