Guess Who?

Ok Hi! Hi! Hi!

It's been a loooong time since I last posted any story but I am baaack!

This is an introduction to my new fanfic, so yeah hope you like it.

Tweet me if you want me to carry on :)

Introduction

"Usually if you ask a twin how they feel about having someone who looks exactly identical to them, someone who they constantly get compared to and someone who seems to be around them 24/7, their reply would be something along the lines of "Fed Up!". But in my case having a twin is the total opposite. Getting to live a double life and mess with people who deserve it, is really just a huge luxury.

Lucie and Jessica are our names and unless you are a close friend or family member you will never really get to know the difference...

From bad boys to ex-lovers, we are happy to mess with them in any possible shape or form. We're untouchable by many and don't let anything or anyone get in the way of doing what we do. "

Lucie and Jessica think they live the perfect life, I mean, who needs a guy around to take care of you? Being an independent women should be what it's all about. Having a great job and lots of money get's you through. But what happens when one day their life plan falls apart? What happens if one of the girls mistakes a good boy for a bad. Does she follow her heart in the way of love, or stick to what she knows and keep that strong twin relationship she has with her sister?