FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL

It was 7:30 a.m. when my mom delivered me to school GWAS weach means GOOD WITCH ACADEMY SCHOOL.. I was so nervous that I'll enter school without knowing no one..

I was about to go to my class when suddenly somewhich bully'd because of my unatural hair..

My hair is really different from others.. because my har changes color's ..my hair is color is white but it turns intu dark brown when I'm scared and turns into light pink when shy..

I don't know why it turns into that when my emotion get missed up.. but my grandmother said there's more.. and i haven't unleashed it yet.. oh.. and my grandma?? She's a hundred years old now...

I was about to cry.. but suddenly somewitch saved mee.. and there it was when I met Chloe..

me: Thankyou for saving me ..

Chloe: Oh, it was nothing.
              So whe're were you heading??

me: I was about to go to room 16
        section CWC..

Chloe: Oh, really?? So we're on the same room then?! yey! we're gonna be best friends!!!

me: really?? Yey! this is my first time to make a friend.. but ..

Chloe: but what?

me: but its not just a friend .. its my best friend!!! Yey!!! 

As the years pass.. they've done everything childish togethere... the've been good witch since elementary..