Prince Mud Puddle's Origins!

It's 2019 in the realm of the Mud. This is the kingdom where the Mud family resides. You have King Mudpuddle, Queen Mudpuddle, and our little protagonist, Prince Mudpuddle. Well, If you could even call him that anymore. Let's take a look at the scene in the castle, shall we?

There they are. The king sat in the giant gold and red velvet throne. The queen next to him, and Mud Puddle in front of the throne. "Son, we have to kick you out of the kingdom." The king says. Mud Puddle gasps. "W-Why, daddy? I'm a good kid.." The nine year old furby says as his mother cries into a tissue. "You are a destruction to our family. You keep getting yourself bullied, and therefore our entire family is at risk of being ejected from the kingdom." He said back. "Isn't there another option? Like, a better o-one?" Mud Puddle stammers a bit. The mom speaks up. "Well, the other option is.. Is.. To execute you. And there's no way we are doing that!" Mud Puddle nods, understanding. He always is a good kid, no matter what. He was kind and nice.

"But, once you leave and go to the human realm, you will be able to come back once you are 18!" The king adds.

During the next few hours, the king, queen, and Mud Puddle help grab his belongings tearfully, then set out for the stairs that lead up to the puddle in the sky. "Son, as soon as you go through the puddle, you will be in the human world." The prince nodded as her mom said the following, with teary eyes. "You will still be a prince, and our wonderful son. We love you." He hugged his mom, and his dad, then left through The Puddle, Soon to meet Her.