Chapter 1: The Discovery

It was March. I had just gotten back from the hospital after getting my last round of treatment and I felt like shit. I was so tired, nauseous, constipated, and I could barely stand up without getting tunnel vision and feeling like I was going to pass out. I knew I wouldn't leave the bed for at least a week or two just because of those symptoms. I slept in until about 1 or 2pm and lay in bed and watch tv and movies all day. It was the same routine every day. Spongebob was on at 2:00 to about 4:30 and then it would be movies from then on. My mom came home from work at about 2:00 every day. Then she'd come upstairs and it would be the same question every time. "How do you feel?" "Do you want something to eat?" And I would have the same answer every time. "Fine. No thanks." I didn't get out of bed except for once or twice every day to pee. And every time I sat or stood, I felt like I would fall over. Then a week went by since coming home and I was starting to feel a little bit better but something was still off. I tried going to the bathroom but then I realized that I was so overly constipated that I couldn't go. Oh fuck. I was extremely constipated to the point I could barely sleep at night. This led to me getting so depressed because of how miserable I felt, and was. So I drowned myself in my favorite movies, mostly Mamma Mia. Each time I watched it, I would focus specifically more on a different character. For example, whatever shot Donna was in, i'd focus on her. Sophie, is focus on only her. Then I noticed Rosie. Now i've watched this movie tons of times so obviously i've noticed her before. But this time it was different. I noticed her personality more. This led to me doing more research about the actress who played her (aka Julie Walters) and realized that she's been in a ton of movies that i've seen. Then I started looking her up on Google and found all of these absolutely beautiful pictures of her from when she was young. It was from here that I absolutely fell in love with her. I started saving all of these gorgeous pictures of her to my phone and tweeting them. Then I started watching interviews of her on Youtube and realized that she's EXACTLY the way Rosie is in Mamma Mia. She has that same goofy, yet wise attitude that everyone falls in love with. I truly believe that it was Julie that helped me overcome my depression (and constipation) after that one hospital stay. Little did I know, this was only the beginning of an incredible journey.