He doesn't care

He kicks the door to get in through angry fire flames just to search for her bandana. He  feels the hit on his skin through his jacket  and can barely see through the smoke but he doesn't care. He needs to get this bandana. Her bandana. Her scent. Although it's been more than a year ,each time he closed his eyes and  smelled it he  remembered her.  He tries to make his way through the smoke ,it's so hard to breath the air is thick and his eyes are teary. He does't care. He can't loose the bandana, nothing is more important ,not even his life. He stumbles upon  on a chair realizing he is near the table. God it's so hot, he feels like his shirt  is melting , burning his skin under. He doesn't care. He finds the bandana on the small table and grabs it he puts it on his nose so not to breath the smoke. A loud crashing sound makes him realize part of the ceiling  fell down with large noise directly over the table  bringing dark dust with  more flames. A large piece of burning   board hits his shoulder almost nocking him down. He screams with pain and he can hardly breath never letting go of the bandana. He hasn't got time, he must hurry and get out or he'll burn inside. He needs to get out now! Outside are all the people together with Sanem watch with horror and panic at the burning hut now crashing slowly into the flames. Sanem surrounded by all the people who care for her that never left her alone even when she moved away and not letting her stay alone heart broken. Seems like Sanem created her own mahalle. Her family  her friends from Harika Fikri ,her neighbor and now Can's parents too all became free guests in her manor. But she doesn't care. She lost interest in everything life could offer ever since Can left. Although She is  surrounded with  loving and caring people she doesn't care. Nothing can fullfill her empty sole.  Now they try to hold her from running after Can. She can't let this happen. She must save him. Nothing mattered now. She can't think of anything else but to rescue her albatross. Everything happened so fast no one can understand what  made Can run inside the burning hut. Sanem see through them all.  Her eyes only seek Can. she yells and she's hysteric and everyone around her stands  in  shock. They grab her hands trying to prevent her from running after Can. All of a sudden they hear a loud crack and see flames going  through a hole in what was just a second ago the roof of the hut. It's so hot  and all of them realize they cant do anything. The hut will soon be gone trapping Can inside. Few meters from them behind a wooden fence Yigit is hiding watching with amusement like a snake watching his prey. He saw Can running inside the burning hut thinking what more could he ask for. His plan turn out better than he expected. No more evidence and no more Can.  He didn’t expect Can to run into the burning hut. He doesn't care. The scene in front of him  is too exciting although he feels sorry seeing Sanem suffer more loss he still doesn't care. He only thinks how much Sanem will need him after that . Can will soon die and this will free Sanem from everything concerning Can. Soon she'll be all his. Screaming Sanem awaken him from his devilish thoughts. She's a rack but he doesn't care.
To be continued?