Chapter 1: To the Pizzeria!

Bryan sighed as he made his way to the pizzeria, inwardly stressing about what'll happen today. He continued walking straight until he made it to a familiar tunnel. He turned right towards it and went inside.

It was pitch black, the only rays of light entering into the darkness of the tunnel was the entrance behind Bryan and the exit about 3 yards in front of him. Bryan didn't usually stop to look at the world around him, especially since he was only in the tunnel, but today was different. He stopped walking and gazed at every nook and cranny that was visible to him within the darkness, he admired the light of the sun crashing into the darkness of the shadows. 

Knowing that it isn't a good idea to be late, he took one last glance before trudging forward towards the exit of the tunnel. He walked out of the dark 'hall' and blinked rapidly, sun hitting his face with a vengeance.

"Ow..." Bryan groaned to himself, rubbing his eyes.

After a couple of minutes, his eyes got used to the light and he started forward, seeing a colorful sign behind some trees. 

"Well, I'm back," Bryan says weakly to nobody in particular.

He continues down the paved path in front of him, leading to a big, beautiful, colorful, and fun-looking restaurant. Rolling his eyes, he took a deep breath, doing the thing he does every time he goes and sees his friends.

"Another day at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria! I wonder what my friends are up to today!" he exclaims, a slight pinch of tiredness, stress, anxiety, and fear edged into his declaration.

Walking up to the pizzeria and entering through the doors, he sees a small, blue-eyed, white-and-pink, plushie-looking bear on the front counter.

The little plush turns around, a phone in hand. "Hey, Bryan..." the little bear greets distractedly.

Bryan just rolls his eyes. "Did you use my credit card again?"

The moving-plushie just stares at him for a couple of minutes before slowly getting up, putting the phone somewhere Bryan couldn't see it.

"Helpy...." Bryan begins, his tone transitioning from annoyed to angry, "You used my credit card, didn't you?"

"So what if I did?" Helpy replied, slowly backing off the desk and towards the curtains leading into the main room.

"That means I have to change all my passwords again," Bryan groaned, resting his fingers on the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"Yay!" Helpy exclaimed excitedly.

Bryan just sighs, giving up, and goes to the curtains. He takes out his key card and scans it, hearing a loud click. He opens the curtains and reveals the hidden metal doors behind them. The metal doors open automatically, and Bryan steps through.

Once again, for the second time that day, he is smacked in the eyes with bright lights.

"Hey, Bryan!" a deep voice greeted.

Bryan rubbed his eyes, getting a bit aggravated. He looks up and sees a big, black, one-eyed, red-hat wearing bear a few feet away from him. "Hey, Lefty," Bryan responded plainly.

Lefty's head cocks to the side curiously. "Anything on your mind, Bryan?" Lefty asks, "You aren't as... energetic... as you usually are."

Bryan just shrugs with a sigh, "I'm just a bit stressed, Lefty, okay? Nothing else."

Lefty eyed Bryan for a moment longer before walking away.

"YARRRRGGGG!" a voice behind Bryan yelled.

"GAAAHHHHH!" Bryan screamed in return.

There, on the floor, was a robotic red fox with a cliché pirate get-up, who was also laughing like he was gonna explode at any moment.