Elijah

Disclaimer

I own every character except for the gods. Rick Riordan owns the magic and nome and stuff like that. hope you enjoy!

When I woke up I had a great feeling that I was being watched I just couldn't get my hands on what it was. Honestly, it is on the tip of my tounge. Wait I know whats happening, my sisters trying to scare me. "Catherine, stop trying to scare me, you have obviously failed. EPICLY!" I told my sister. Oh and by the way, my name is Elijah Smith, my sister is Catherine Smith, and my parents are both Ancient time historians. But lets get back to the story, shall we? As my sister arose I noticed that she had grown more hair while she was asleep. My sister had long black hair, a purple I am Awesome T-shirt, chocolaty dark skin, brown eyes, jeans, and hightops. It looked like she was going somewhere like a concert or a rap festival. So I asked her: "Catherine, why are you dressed like that?" So she replied "I am going to perform at the celebration of the nineties." "I thought that mom and dad were going to get a little time off from their work? Aren't they?" I questioned my sister. Just after I said it my parents burst through the door alarming my sister and I and saying something about jumping out of the window and that it was not a drill. So we gave them some time to take a breather and speak. They said: "Quickly, there is no time to waste we must get to the fifth nome, you will learn there, but for now take theese." As my father said take these. Two of what looked like wands and staffs appeared in his hand. "So what you are saying is that there are intruders in the house and we should escape for our own good?" My sister asked. "Exactly Catherine, you are correct. Now quickly into the car." My mother said in unision with my father.

We decided that that was not some baloney so we all packed quickly and got into our Ferrari. (A/N: Yes I said Ferrari i got bored. ) We are a very rich family because my parents have exhibitions for Ancient times. in different college's around the planet. Depending on which College, they get payed about five hundred thousand dollars. As we entered our car we heard very loud engines and knew exactly who was trying to kill us. My parents' rivals. They always try to mess something up that is why we are driving to the other side of the state to Columbia, South Carolina. To move! Ah why us, why us?

As we got on the move I saw some of the cars that were chasing us. They were all black SUV's and all had guns on the front. I should have known that my father's rivals were in a gang. But as the SUV'S started gaining on us we started the N2O (Nitrous) and watched as we entered hyperspace. As we approached our family mansion we were already in a rush. We all grabbed our bags and ran inside the bullet proof walls of my families mansion to unpack and pick out rooms. When we all finished unpacking we looked outside the windows to find our families mortal enemies. The McDowell family. Every time we try to go to a function or something they always show up. So as we geared up for what might have been the last fight of our lives. I noticed something. It was old, rickety and had wooden planks. It had a note on it's bumpy surface saying: "Please do not open." So I did the only sensible thing. I opened it of course! And when I opened it I saw the most horrifying thing ever. My sister's face. (kidding but my sisters face is really horrifying!) But the thing I saw was a Jakal, A Hawk And a Crocodile.