The prank you pull on him

Brandon: Laxative prank.

As we all know, Brandon likes to work 25/8. Everytime I visit him he's either in the studio or working on music. So, I decided to set up my camera, do my intro, and get this prank started...

Edwin: I customized your clothes prank

We all know that Edwin loves his clothes. He's IN LOVE with fashion. But, what happens when I "customize" his clothes. OF COURSE I'm not gonna be too harsh. I'm gonna switch out his clothes with identical ones and just ya know....maybe poor a lil paint on them. Maybe smear some food on them. Ynk...

(A/n: Just pretend his hair is still long and blonde)

Austin: I cut your hair prank

Austin is mainly known for hair. He said in an interview once that he wanted to cut his hair. So, I took it upon myself and did it for him. But unfortunately I was only able to get one side....since I did it while he was sleeping.

Nick: Cockroach prank

Nick is afraid of bugs. We know that. I haven't had a good laugh in a minute. So, I went to WalMart and bought some fake cockaroaches, came home, set up my camera, and let the prank begin.

Zion: I got your name tatted on me! Prank

Zion thinks that tattoos don't have to have meaning. But how would he feel if I got his name "tattood" (A/n: How tf do you spell that??) on me, got him all hyped up about it....and told him it was just a prank?....