The mystery man

Your POV
————————————————————
I woke up, hair tangled as always, natted in my face. Ugh, why? I looked over at my clock; "7:30 AM"
"HOLY MUCHACHO I AM LATE FOR WORK" You exclaimed! You rushed to get your uniform on, combed your hair and got ready in under 10 minutes.
You were finally finished and looked down at your watch; "7:50 AM"
"HOLY FOOK" you screamed. You jumped into your car and drove to your job, a job at Burger King.
Yes, you know Burger King is not the best place to work, you have a bad manager, kids screaming, food bad etc, but it's the best place you could find. You got some okay pay, although it was not too much. You slowly went in and was greeted to your boss yelling
"Where were you?! 1 hour late?!" She said sternly
I just nodded and walked to the register muttering under my breath "suck my ass".
The day went by slowly up til 10 am, and that is when a mystery customer walked in.
He was tall and slender, with a tie on He seemed very serious about whatever he was here for. He was accompanied by a bigger man. He seemed to be very..childish to say the least. Why? Well..he randomly screamed at a kid "WWOOO WOO WOOOOOOOOO" and then ate him. The slender man seemed embarrassed, but came up to the register.
"What can I get for you, sir" I asked politely
"YOU DICK" the chubbier man replied, while humping the table.
"A whopper please" the slender man replied with.
"Okay" I replied
I felt sorry for him, a big t h I c c slender guy with that whale of a man, so I gave it to him for free. "Thanks" the slender man replied with.
"Oh, I'm John" the slender man replied with.
"Hi John, I am Y/N" you replied with.
The chubby man came up to John, and threw him to the floor. He humped him, while morning muchacho in johns ear.
"What you look at muchacho" the bigger man questioned.
"Uhm" I replied. Before I could speak, the man knocked me out.
I woke up in a bright room, eyes adjusting to the bright light. Two men were moaning..oh my god...where am I?????