Rules / Roles

Hello, wattpadians. This is my first ever mafia and I hope you enjoy the fun and roleplaying.

For those who don't know what mafia is here you go.
Mafia is a fun game we're there is a narrator. The narrator chooses a character to be the mafia(killer) a sheriff and a person to be the healer. The mafia must "kill" people while trying to get under the radar. The sherif must find out who the mafia is without getting killed or before everyone else is killed. The healer chooses someone randomly to heal. If the mafia chooses the same person as the healer, then the person who they both choose is still in.
Now those are the rules to a regular mafia but this is a themed mafia. So it different but still using those guild lines.

1.    You may not get the character you like if you don't just tell me and I can add a character to your liking. It can be little like changing the person's gender or you can just ask me for a different character. I tried making these characters different as possible but tell me if something is bothering you with there appearance. If I change the appearance so much I might change the personality.

2.    Please do not share your role unless I say you can. The only person who will know who the murder is is the framer so they can help them. If you know who the murderer is please do not tell anyone. It is all fun and games nothing personal.

3.    Be nice to all the users. Everyone should have a good time playing with friends. Don't be rude to someone cause they got the person you wanted.

4.    Roleplaying is allowed, so be as creative as you want to be.

5.    Have fun playing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roles...

Innocent people:

Doctor: helps students get better when bad injuries occur. Knows who the nurse and student council president is.

Nurse: takes over when the doctor is killed. Knows who the doctor and student council president is.

Student Council President: can use their abilities to help the doctor and help out an injured student. So if the doctor can't help them, student council president can. But if they help out I can tell the murder what their name starts with. Then if they help out again another letter will be given to the murder. Knows who the doctor and student council president is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neutral:

Student: normal students who attend Gach High School.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noninnocent:

Framer: helps the mafia get away with murder. Leaves clues in the crime scene so the murder will not be caught.

Mafia/killer: has to kill all of the players without getting caught.