Chapter 1

So this is basically a recap of the imagine I based this off of so if you haven't read it do that.

Madelynn's POV

I was absolutely pissed at this point. "First I put all of my trust to Nick to go on this trip to Greece without me and now he goes and does this?" I toss my phone onto the table in front of the guys.

On my screen was a picture of Nick with some random girl cuddled up on the beach.

"I dint think it means what you think it does " Brandon passes my phone.

"Oh but I have more evidence. He has slowly stopped talking to me. We've been reduced to good mornings, good nights, and rarely any small talk. I've began ignoring him."I collapse in a chair.

"Speak if the devil." Austin hands my phone back.

Nick's name flashes on my screen.

"Answer it. Talk to him." Zion motions to my phone.

I groan as all the boys nod in agreement and I accept the call. I begin to head upstairs as the call connects.

"Hey baby." Nick says from the other line.

"Hey." I roll my eyes.

"Haven't heard from you in a while. Is everything ok?"

"I saw those pictures." I mumble.

"What?"

"Nick, I saw those pictures with that girl. You looked happy with her." I stare at the pictures of Nick and I on the wall. "I'm emotionally exhausted at this point."

Nick sucks in a breath. "I love you Madelynn."

"Oh cut the Bullshit Nick."

The other side of the line stays silent.

"You better tell me the fucking truth when I ask you this. Did you cheat on me?"

"You weren't supposed to find out."

"Are you fucking serious right now?" I start laughing. "It's actually funny honestly. I let you go to Greece by yourself, even though you asked me to come because I trusted you.  I'm sitting half way across the world from you worrying about you and counting down the days until I see you again. You're not even thinking about me though, you're fucking some other girl in Greece and focusing on her. That's hilarious. Bye Nick." I hang up.

I lay my phone on the bed as it starts ringing again. Nick's ringtone continuously goes off as I collapse onto the bed with tears building up in my eyes. Minutes pass as nick continues to call and I continue to cry. My phone finally stops ringing right as my door slightly cracks.

"Can I come on?" Zion pokes his nose through the crack.

I quickly sit up and wipe my face before telling him to come in.

He slowly makes his way in after shutting the door. "What happened?" He sits on the bed.

"I was right, he cheated." I turn away from him.

Zion quickly pulls me into his chest.

"I'm sorry Madelynn."

Lyon didn't do anything."

Silence fills the room for the next few minutes until I sit up, placing our faces nearly inches apart.

Our lips touch for a few seconds before we jump back.

"I uh-" Zion rubs the back of his neck.

"I should probably start dinner." I slide on my sweatshirt.

"Yeah, I should probably go finish this movie." Zion follows me out.

In the hallway, we take one last glance at each other before separating.

*********

AHHHH GUYS I FINALLY DID IT!,!!!!!! I PUBLISHED THIS STORY IDEA. tell me what y'all think about it?? Don't forget to vote. Oh and you're new check out my imagine book pleaseee :)