Prologue

I groan as I hear the alarm ringing for 5th time this morning. Involuntary I drag myself out of the bed and yawn loudly. Before getting anything else done I look through all my social media, Instagram, Twitter and CO. then checking new messages, which didn't exist. "Even texting seems too much for my friends these days." I sigh deeply, slowly standing up and getting ready for my day at work in the flower shop. Basically the same routine I have everyday.

I pull my black hair in a high pony tail, brush my teeth and get dressed after showering. I proceed with packing need for the day. Fixing my glasses I say good bye to my parents and make my way to work.

On my way I play a game called "Lovestruck" which is basically a dating SIM game. But one of the best I have ever played. After wasting my last ticked I sigh and put my phone back into my pocket. Soon I reach my work place. "Here we go again...another boring day..my life is sure somewhat empty."

Don't get me wrong. My life isn't that bad, I think. And I love my work too. Even though social anxiety and depression make things harder for me each day. Thank you for that, my two best buddies.

But I wish that my life would get interesting in some way. Like other friends of mine actually go out, having relationships and so on. And there I am. Your average 20 years old otaku. I'm not an interesting person at all. Hating crowds. Preferring it to binge watch or read. Getting yelled at, at home and at work. Being forgotten by my friends. It wouldn't even matter if I die honestly.

After some time my colleagues arrive and I get going for the day. Spacing out 90% of the time, imagining myself in thrilling situations which of course would never happen.

Once my time is over I say 'Bye' to the others, leaving work. Nothing much happened during the day. Since no one could pick me up today I had to walk back home which would take about an hour or so.

The sky darkened, despite the weather news saying it should be sunny all day. Not that I would mind it. I don't like bright sunlight either way. It started to grow colder as well.  A cool breeze blowing through the streets. Maybe I've read too many stories, but I was slowly starting to get a weird feeling inside of me. As if something is wrong. Yet I shrug it off and continue on my way.

I was spaced out again while jamming to my favorite music. I didn't notice someone behind me, until I got tackled down onto the ground. Luckily it was grass which made my fall less rough. Grunting in an annoyed manner I remove my headphones and turn around to see a strange looking girl in front of me. She had short, dark blue hair, ashen skin, red eyes, and a slim body shape. I am basically the opposite of that, with my black hair, dark brown eyes, glasses and a rather chubby figure. Overall she basically looks like from an anime.

Behind her a boy around her age (17) running up to us. Not knowing what to say I keep looking both of them. The boy had golden hair and bright green eyes.

The girl apologized quickly, helping me to get up. I simply went along with it.

"I'm s-sorry! It was an accident!"

"It's fine...don't worry about it."

The boy spoke up: "Now isn't the time for that! We need to get running!"

I tilted my head slightly, starting to believe I must have blacked out after falling, and now I'm dreaming weird stuff again.

"Running from what?"

A loud sound could be heard as the ground started to shake. Both of them turn around, seemingly alarmed and scared. A deep, twisted chuckle could be heard as a tall, built man would appear. He was dressed completely in black, white hair, bright gold eyes, like the boy had yet these eyes showed no warmth at all. It made me shiver. If this wasn't some sort of creepy nightmare I'd say he looks pretty handsome.

"My, my...what do we have here. The two little sheep found a lost deer."

The man chuckled and licked over his lips.

"Fine with me~let's play hide and seek!"

In his hand a ball made of black fire would appear. The girl grabbed my hand as we all started running for our dear lives. A portal opens up in the middle of the path. We walked through it as the creepy man followed us, launching fireballs at us which felt a little too real for a dream.

We entered a dark forest, the trees seemingly made of stone. My brain couldn't comprehend this fast with everything. Maybe this wasn't a dream at all?

The boy tripped over his feet. The girl wanted to help but them the man was close behind us.

"Run! Take that woman and run! I will be fine!"

The boy yelled. With tears in her eyes the girl bit on her lip. Before she dragged me with her again.

"What kind of anime plot worthy bullshit is that?!"