•>1<•

Third POV

Loud noises came from down stairs. You assumed it was the avengers. They were always loud. Stomping, hollering, screaming at any hour of the day. Luckily this day was Saturday. Well, you we're lucky you didn't have school but not so lucky because you craved the weekend. Wanting to dive into your bed and never leave it. An alarmed sounded and you were awoken to only be assisted by Friday, your dad's AI.

You sleepily sit up in your bed. Your hair falls over your face and covers you up as in you were the Samara from The Ring. You pushed it back and rubbed your sleepy eyes. Peeled the blanket from your warm toasty legs to endure them in the cold morning air. It sent goosebumps up your legs and along your arms.

"Friday, where's my dad?" You ask with a groggy voice. "In the kitchen along with every other team member." She replied with a mechanical voice. "Thanks, that's all" You said. You got up and walked into your bathroom. You looked into the mirror and scared your self. Your scream was quite pitched and girly. You chuckle to yourself about the fact that your hideousness scared you.

(A/N: That's me every morning)

Pulling out of the drawer at the top was a hairbrush. Your favorite hair brush. You brush every tangle out and splashed water on to your delicate face. The water dropped down your plumped cheeks, making your countertop wet with little droplets of water. You sluggishly walked out of the bathroom, downstairs into the kitchen with the team.

"Ah! Y/n! Good morning old timer!" Thor, son of Odin, said. Wrapping his muscular heavy arm around you. You glared at him motioning to the fact that he was hurting you. He quickly released relieving you from the pain.

"Y/n, want any breakfast?" Nat asked. You ran your fingers through your hair with a soft nod. She placed a two pancakes with a side of fruit to your plate. Wanda poured you some orange juice and handed it to you along with your plate.

"Thank you" Your words hardly even noticeable because of the noise but Nat heard you. She scrunched up her nose and ruffled up you hair a bit. You were treated like a baby even though you were 16 years old. You were the youngest so, the baby to them.

A smile pressed on your lips as you walked into the living, "She's alive!" Peter said.

Your POV

Peter Parker moved in a few years back when his Aunt and Uncle died they were unable to no longer take care of him. My father took him under his wing as if he was his own. My dad always seen Peter and I as best friends which was true but we hated being called brother and sister.

My reason was because I have a slight crush on Peter. But let's not get into. "Yeah but, she looks dead." Bucky said. I chuckled. "I am" I plopped down on the couch next to them both. "Up all night on your computer again?" Peter asked.

"No, I swear. This time I was watching TV." I replied taking a bite from the heavenly food Nat made. "I don't think that makes this convo any better." He let out a light chuckle. "When your done eating I want to show you something" He whispered in my ear. It sent a chill down my spine. I bit my lip trying to manage the squeals I had. I just aggressively nod my head yes. He had no idea the power he had over me.

After about 2 rounds of Uno with the team I was about done eating. "Uno Out!" Steve shouted. "What the hell?!" My dad shouted, "I don't want to play anymore" he placed his cards on the table. "Aww! Come on Dad!" I whined. "Sore loser!" Bucky shouted. "Yeah Yeah" Tony said walking to his lab. I giggled.

"Good round boys!" I said standing up with my plate. "Where you going?" Peter questioned. "To my room. Finish up this round and then show me, okay?" I didn't want to pull him away from everyone. He nodded, I walked to the kitchen and slid my plate into the sink. I jogged up some stairs to my room. I placed my thumb on the thumb pad to enter my room. The door slide open, granting me access, then I slid in. I plopped on my bed and turned on my TV.

"Can we be seventeen!" The characters from the show I was watching sang (Please anyone? It's a reference) I got up to fix my room a bit. I decided to get into the shower. I turned on the hot water letting it run as I got my clothes. A Nasa Tee shirt that matched Peter's and some shorts. I undressed and hopped into the shower.

Peter's POV

The round of Uno was over and I decided to head up stairs. I knocked on her door and I got no reply. I placed my thumb on the thumb pad and the door slid open. The only people who had access to the room was me. It was the same for my room, she was the only one who had access. I sat down in my favorite chair that she labeled Peter's zone. I heard the shower water running so I decided to wait. I watched Riverdale as I waited.

Your POV

I turned on the warm water and opened my curtains. The cold air rushed over me much like it did the morning. Sending goosebumps all over me. I put on clothes and waited to brush my hair since it was foggy in the bathroom. I came from the bathroom to meet brown locks of beautiful hair staring at my TV. He didn't notice me so I decided to scare him. I placed my clothes on my bed and then slowly creep up on him. I grabbed his shoulders and shook him while screaming.

"Ahhhhh!" I screaming, "Ahhhhhh!" he shouted in unison. "Fuck Y/n!" He said playfully shoving me. I laughed, "It was the best opportunity" I put my hands up in defense. "Yeah Yeah, hey is that your phone?" He asked. "Yes why?" He snatched and ran out of my room straight into his. The door slid shut before I could get to it. Then I tried to place my thumb print in and it denied access. He must've deleted my print. "Peter! Open the door!" I said banging on it.

"No!" a muffled no came from the other side. "Hey! what's going on?" Wanda asked coming out of no where. "Peter took  my phone! Now I am going to kill him!" I shouted loud enough for him to hear. He slid his door open and immediately I jumped on him. "Peter I swear give me my phone!" I said shaking him. Wanda watched in fear. She closed the door back and acted as if nothing was happening.

"I don't have it!" Peter replied. I stopped, "What? Well then where is it?" I said with my legs still wrapped around his waist. "On my bed" He replied, I looked over to his bed and there it was. My phone. "Oh." I said looking back to him. I realized I was still on his waist and that he was staring at me. My face heated up dusting a light pink color onto them. I noticed his hands hand my waist keeping me closer. "Well..." I said it snapped him from what ever trance he was in and he placed back on the ground. "Sorry" He mumbled loud enough for I to hear.

"What is that you wanted to show me?" I ask. "Oh yeah! Look!" He said running over to the other side of his room lifting up a new black and red spider man suit. "Wow! That's sick!" I said. "I know right this is the second upgrade this year!" He said with excitement. "When's the next mission?" I ask. "We have a big one coming up but Mr.Stark won't let me go" He said not as sad as I expected. "Pro hero stuff?" I asked pulling a piece of stray hair behind my ear.

(Anyone get that reference? My Hero? Okay)

He nodded. "They'll be out the entire week." He mentioned. "An entire week it'll just be us?" I asked trying not to sound excited. "Yup" He said. YES AN ENTIRE WEEK ALONE WITH PETER! Cool it Y/n.

"Oh cool, I was going to go back to my room and watch Riverdale alone but!" I said dragging on but. "Of course we can watch it together." He said opening his room door. I smiled and we went into my room.

I feel like that's enough for today :)) Thanks for reading! I haven't decided a schedule yet so if y'all have any Ideas dm me :)).

( 1485 words be proud you read a lot)