Mission

"I don't have anything to wear!" Shouted Domyouji in the hallway. Beside him are Fuse and Enomoto while Akiyama, Hidaka, Gotou, Benji, and Kamou are on his back. "Calm down. I am sure we can find something to wear." Enomoto said.

"I have a cousin who really loves collecting those kinds of suits, maybe we could ask him." Gotou said. "If it doesn't fit us, we can just go buy tommorow!" Hidaka exclaimed.

Their Captain gave them a mission where everyone should be disguised as rich people. There was a strain tricking people into business with him and everyone who gets attacked by it constantly agrees with whatever he asks whether it's unfair or not. This means they also have to act rich.

"Fushimi-san is poor right? I wonder where will he be able to get a suit?" Hidaka asked. "He told you to leave him alone right? I am sure he has then." Fuse said. While they were talking going back to their dorms, Fushimi was going back to that mansion. He normally doesn't want to go there or even get anything from there. But he needs to have a suit and doesn't want to ask anyone for it. He went inside that man's room and went to his cabinet. He found a black suit which fitted him perfectly.

He still had to go out and rent 2 limousines for them to ride. 'Tch, that means I have to get my character in check again.' He clicked his tongue again. It was already time to go to the party and they all came from black and white limousines. They mostly came in black, white or blue. But the three people who stood out the most were Munakata, Seri, and Fushimi.

Munakata wore a simple white suit but his sparkling aura made him unique. Seri wore a yellow dress that had glitters on the bottom, making everywhere she walks twinkling. Lastly, Fushimi wore a black suit but something was different today. His aura wasn't gloomy. It was just normal.

Though he didn't smile, he still looked like a proper gentleman to all the ladies around. Everyone came to the party and talked to other people. They have a gadget that will alert them if the one you are talking to is the strain thanks to Fushimi. Domyouji finished talking to someone when he saw Fushimi. He wasn't on the corner just playing with his PDA like in most parties. "Guys, look at Fushimi-san." Everyone in Scepter 4 looked at him.

They saw Fushimi talking to someone giving them advice about their business. He was not able to put a smile but released an aura that made strangers feel like he is approachable. He learned it from watching Kisa everytime he was invited to a party.

The letters that wrote 'To Kisa and family,' really annoyed him. A foreigner came to him. Blonde hair and a white suit with a smile. "Is your last name Fushimi? I heard you have a big successful business, care to give me some advice?" 'The one he was talking about was probably Kisa.'

Just as Fushimi thought about that, his gadget started vibrating. He gave a hand signal that he is with the strain. "For  starters, what might be your name?" Fushimi asked with his business character in action. "I am William Cornerstone. A pleasure to be your acquaintance." He said with a light bow.

They surrounded Fushimi, making sure nothing goes wrong. They secretly told the people they were talking to get out of the party so only few people were left.

"Your Japanese is not bad. Do you also know how to speak Mandarin?" Fushimi asked. "I don't." He answered. "You should learn it. Though the universal language is English, Mandarin is the most used language in the whole world. If you are able to speak it, you can try to have business with other countries. That's the most common advice I can give. Do you want another?" Fushimi asked.

"Why not? Your advice is useful." He said this time with a grin. Fushimi can feel a slowly rising foreign power. Fushimi looked around. He saw almost everyone had left the party and as he looked at Seri, she nodded. "Here is another advice then."

He stepped forward to whisper to his ear. "Power isn't used to destroy people's lives." This time, the strain was caught off guard and suddenly felt cold metal on his wrists. "William Cornerstone, you are arrested for abusing the use of power in our country." Reisi said stepping forward.

Because of Fushimi, there was no fight that happened. Just talk and work. "Good job tonight Fushimi-kun." Munakata said with a smile still plastered on his face. "Tch." He gave a light bow and returned the limousines.

He didn't return the suit though. He burned it and left the ashes to the wind. 'I am never wearing something of his again.'