Blood Winter

The maple leaves fell one by one as the autumn went by, the cold breeze blew as the winter might come soon. Small drops of snow flakes fell to the ground. In a small cottage lit by warm fire wood, Edogawa family had fun while having chit-chat. The phone rang many times, detective Conan picked up the phone and he could hear a trembling sound from the opposite line asking him to solve a murdered case. The winter wind was getting colder outside. Conan picked up the key rushed out to his car and came to the location of felony where the dead body lied. Because the fog was really thick  detective conan couldn't look at the victim through the window. He entered the house and how pity the victim was. The body already broken into  pieces. After long thought he suspected two people, the name was Reiji and Yamazaki. Based on his analysis, Kyosiro was the closest friend with the victim while Yamazaki hated the victim. Then Reiji said " Catch him detective! Yamazaki is the murderer, I know it from the beginning that iqbal kill him." Then Yamazaki replied "What nonsense are you talking about, I dare to swear if I did not kill him." Then Reiji said "You are such an animal when you killed him, I saw you killed him through the window few hour ago." Conan thought for a while, and then he made a decision. He caught Reiji and put hand cuff to his hand. Then Reiji said "What are you doing? I didn't kill him, Yamazaki was the doer!" Detective conan said in a cold voice, "your alibi doesn't make sense, you said that you saw Yamazaki killed him through the window?, it is winter now, so look at the window, it's full of water vapor, we can't see everything in the window, it is very simple right?" detective conan said.
As he finished what he said, the police came and brought Reiji to the police hard quarter.