Ace Of Spades

Woman: "AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

The citizens of Emelka screamed in terror running away from the tiny black creatures that could turn them into shrubs with a single touch. The creatures turned a corner, only to be smashed into goop by Ruel's shovel. The group of creatures chased several people, but then they ran away when Yugo chased them on a barrel swatting them with a large spoon. Y/n had made spears from some broken wood and was standing on top of a building, impaling then from a far. Alibert was fighting a mass of the creatures, smashing them one by one, but he stopped when he heard the sound of the older Jason and Mia cowering in fear from the things. Jason tried to help his daughter, but Alibert quickly stopped him before charging in and attacking the creatures. They were all quickly defeated, but a dead one reached out it's hand and scratched Alibert's leg, causing him to slowly transform into a bush. Yugo and Y/n quickly appeared on the scene.

Yugo: "Dad!"

Alibert: "Yugo! Listen to me! You will get a message to find your real family! The message! Go find the messe-"

Alibert was quickly cut off by his body fully transforming into a shrub. Yugo quickly ran to his father and cried with disbelief.

Ruel walked over with his Shovel in hand.

Ruel: "Poor Poor Alibert."

Y/n walked over and pat Yugo on the head or... hat, trying comfort him.

Y/n: "Sorry kid. I promise that I'll help save your father, or my name isn't Y/n L/n Spa-"

???: "WHERE ARE THEY!?"

Suddenly the Iop that was possessed by the ShuShu appeared.

???: "THE BOY AND WARRIOR WHO FREED ME FROM EVIL RUBILAX!"

Ruel: "I've forgotten about him, have you finally woken up then?"

Y/n: "Why does he get a full nap? Tch! I'm twice as strong as this guy."

???: "Sir Percedal of Sadlygrove! Noble knight, order of the guardians of the ShuShus!"

Percedal: "You two saved my soul. I will repay this debt, even if it costs me my life!"

Percedal said as he bowed.

???: "That's not the way he talks to me. A knight? Wha hahaha. I've heard that one before."

Percedal then pulled out a small dagger with an eye on it. This was the dreaded Rubilax.

 This was the dreaded Rubilax