The Air Fic

I feel the air enter my mouth, air daddy forced every inch of himself down my throat. I kept myself from crying as best as I could while he ejaculated all the oxygen he could muster into my lungs. 'I pleased air daddy' I think to myself. Air daddy pats me on the back and says, "you did good champ" I make happiness noise as he rubs my chin. Suddenly a gust of wind pushes me off balance and I find myself bent over the table. Air daddy gets behind me and whisper, "I'm boutta fuck the wind out of you, and when I'm done you're gonna be breathless." I make a soft moan as he rubs his tip against me. I prepare myself to take in his whole 9 inch, throbbing, slimy, girthy COCK. I let out a slight moan as he air thrusts himself in. "What's my name?" He demands. "Air daddy" I moan quietly gasping for air as he takes me to pound town. "Louder" he yells. I yell out his name. Within an instant I hear a voice from the closet. I ask, "what was that?" Air daddy pauses and says, "I'm sorry I forgot to mention I have a friend join us. Suddenly Biggie Cheese came out of the closet. I fear for the word is biggie cheese has 8inch rod of Swiss cheesy goodness hanging between his legs, and I myself am lactose intolerant.