Everything Is Not What It Seems

"Mom! I'm innocent I never killed Mary! You know that clearly! I will never kill my sister!" I yelled at my mom while some men in white coats we're taking me away. My mom was fake crying. That bitch! She was the one who killed my sister Mary and blamed it on me.

While the men in white coats were dragging me away the neighbors were making a crowd nearby. I wanted to yell out "my mom killed Mary not me she just blamed it on me! I'm innocent!" But I know my mom will deny it and make up a fake story that she always suspected I had something wrong since I was born.

My mom was a child abuser. She would beat my sister Mary and I for fun. She would starve us. We were her slaves. Then one day I had enough and stood up for myself and Mary. Since Mary and I were identical twins she mistaked Mary for me and beat her to death. And I watched the whole thing. "Mom you killed Mary" I told her. "Noo! You see what you made me do! This is all your fault! You should've been dead" my mom told me.

I was 12 when that happened now I'm 16 and I'm trapped inside this madhouse. I've watched some people commit suicide in here but who can blame them.

"Kelly if you admit you killed your sister it's gonna be so much easier for all of us" the so called therapist said.

"But I didn't kill my sister I will never ever admit to a lie." I said getting pissed of. She left.

"Psst hey Blondie, I know way we can both escape from here." A lady I've never seen before told me,

"What?" I asked.

"Just go to my room at midnight it's room 201" she said. I didn't know if I could trust her. She did seem a little strange. But then again I didn't want to be in this hell anymore.